Welcome Home

The ride back to Lakeland was more silent then Trent was hoping for. It didn't settle well as he assumed most of her questions about being a vampire had already been answered by someone that wasn't him. Nadine was staring out aimlessly at all the lights that appeared to speed by her as the limo rode across the Interstate. He finally gave up on the silence as he took one of her free hands with his and started to kiss it slowly. Nadine turned her attention back to him, smiling softly at him.

"Seeing as how I originally planned to be answering any question you threw at me, I think I have come up with a better idea to pass the time." He'd slide his other hand behind her back to her other side and pulled her closer to him, all while slowly kissing up her arm.

Nadine smiled at him and leaned in more as he pulled her closer. As Trent made it to her shoulder Nadine turned to face him and there was only a short pause before the two pressed their lips against each other's. She'd straddle him on his lap as they continued to kiss each other deeply. Her fingers brushed though his thick wet hair, making her hands come to a rest behind his head which allowed her to stay pulled close to him. Trent had rested his hands on her hips before starting to letting his fingers being to explore the soft skin of her back.

He wouldn't stop there as he'd then pull her shirt off, not giving her any chance to stop now. Nadine only paused for a moment before letting out a dorkish shy giggle. Trent gave her a funny look before leaning forward enough, causing the two to be laying the floor of the limo continuing on kissing each other passionately. He would then begin to start to unbutton his jacket and undershirt so that his chest was exposed. A smirk would creep onto his face as they kissed until he broke the kiss and started biting deeply at her shoulder. As his teeth sank deep into Nadine's flesh she would let out a loud moan and she dragged her nails along his neck causing deep cuts on him.

As the limo arrived back at the compound, the pair had covered each other in bites and scratch marks of various depths and severity in their flesh during the remainder of the ride to the compound. The limo driver stood by one of the doors waiting for the occupants to be finished in their activity. Marcus came in a hurried pace toward the limo but was quickly stopped by the limo driver.

"What? Is he not coming out of the limo?" Marcus paused for a moment at his own question before letting out a long sigh and stepped over to one of the windows and gave it several taps with a knuckle. "Prince Jones, as much I know you are very busy with your newborn, there are a few matters that require your attention. Such as a very upset Grand Council in your office again quite pissed that you summoned them back here."

Trent and Nadine were slow at getting redressed before Marcus had knocked on the window. The moment Marcus had finished speaking, however, Trent quickly opened the door of the vehicle still buttoning his shirt and jacket making his way into the building. Marcus would hold a hand out for Nadine should she want help crawling out of the limo. She'd poke her hand out the vehicle taking a hold of the man's hand and climbed awkwardly through the vehicle's door. She adjusted her shirt as best as possible but the fresh wounds were seeping blood onto her clothing. Marcus would pull his jacket off and drape it over her shoulders and started to guide her into the building.

"Don't mind him, he runs off when he gets focused on politics." He'd look down at the girl's feet before looking inside the limo for the girl's shoes. "Where are your shoes?" He'd say with a puzzled look to Nadine after pulling his head back out of the limo.

She gave an awkward look in response to the question.

"Alllllrighty then, well lets get you to where you'll be staying." Marcus said as he began to usher her along. The pair would walk into the main hallway, following it down and turning to take the elevator.

Nadine was silent for the most part as she was escorted to her new room. She felt as everyone that she walked by were staring at her and she tried to manage a friendly smile to each person she walked past.

"Don't mind them." Marcus would comment. "Your not only a newborn but you're the Prince's newborn. Which has the whole building buzzing about you. Anything you need or want, they'll make sure you have it."

Nadine would look at him as she tries to pull the jacket to cover herself more. She didn't speak much and only took in the new information due to her social awkwardness she had when she was human.

"You'll also need to feed to heal those too. Before they become a new permanent decoration on your skin." He'd chuckle at the end of his sentence as the pair comes to a stop at an intricately decorated wooden door. "This will be where you'll stay. All doors have a normal key except this one." He'd lean over to a scanner and swipes a card, causing the doors to unlock with a loud audible click. "Can't have just anyone waltz into the Prince's apartment."