A Complete Bond

Nadine made her way out of the ballroom to get fresh air and clear her mind. The sea breeze felt tingly on her skin as she came to the railing to look out onto the water. The moonlight reflected off the water and apart from what happened in the ballroom everything around her felt serene.

"It makes no sense." She thought to herself. "Every time I think I understand how things work, events like tonight make it all confusing again."

Nadine closed her eyes hoping that she could focus on getting a vision of sorts, but nothing happened. She still was unsure how those visions worked as they just happened randomly. She was lost in her thoughts and didn't hear someone come up from behind her.

"Marcus expects an apology for his nose." Nadine opened her eyes thinking she was having a vision, but all she saw was the ocean. She turned around to find Trent with his arms crossed and a scolding look on his face.

"I'm not apologizing. He locked me outside and someone attacked me!"

Trent let out a long drawn sigh before plopping back onto one of the deck chairs. "Well, I'm now a proud owner of a seafaring vessel." He'd say with a chuckle as Nadine came over and sat on his lap.

"So you and Damion were friends?" Nadine would ask curiously.

Trent would push stray hairs out of Nadine's face as his fingers traced across her skin. "I'm sure if you remember from when we were in Tampa, that I was in training to be a Knight." Nadine blinked at him and nodded as if she knew exactly the correct year he was born but she really didn't know much about history.

Trent chuckled at her cluelessness. "I was born sometime in the eighth century. From stories that Lady Delilah told me, my -real- mother worked as a servant for Delilah and her husband. She died in childbirth and Delilah simply took me in as her own. She has never admitted to why she couldn't produce a child, and I have a strong feeling she'll take that secret to her eventual grave."

"I became a Knight and several years later when I was maybe about twenty eight, was when I became a vampire." Trent continued with his story as Nadine listened and hung onto every word. "The kingdom that I was from was unknowingly a place that witches took claim to. And in those times, witches and vampires were constantly fighting over territory. There was no reason why we shouldn't of been defeated, but I was one of the few still standing. I managed to impress someone." Nadine nodded showing she was deeply interested in the tale as it sounded familiar to a dream she'd have occasionally.

"I didn't mention it till now." She'd speak up, cutting Trent off from his tale. "But sometimes, I would have dreams about what your telling me."

Trent gave a nod as his hand traced down from her face to her neck and shoulder. His other hand would be slowly trying to snake up her leg and under the fabric of the dress she was wearing. "I believe I was the only from my regiment that was turned into a vampire. Damion had been recently turned maybe a few months prior to me."

Nadine closed her eyes for a moment allow a soft moan escaped her lips. Trent's fingers were now playing around with her and she was torn on what she wanted more, sex or the rest of the story.

"Long story short, we became more like allies. He used to refer to us as friends but it doesn't matter anymore since he's dead now."

Nadine leaned up against him, causing him to lean back in the deck chair as she pressed her lips against his. She enjoyed the story but with his fingers playing with her, she wanted to do more then just talk with him. Her fingers trailed along his shirt, unbuttoning each button as her fingers moved downward. She pulled away for a moment to look around for anyone who might accidentally walk by them.

"They'll hear us before they see us. And with as loud as you can be," Trent would say as his hand continues to play with her, causing Nadine to let out a giggled yelp.

She'd return to kissing him deeply as she undid his pants. He slid into her perfectly and anyone who would happen upon the pair would only think they are just being romantic and not having sex on the open deck. Nadine pulled from their kiss as she leaned her head back to let out a soft moan followed by a muffled giggle. She looked back to him as their eyes locked onto each other and both could see the passion they had for one another. Nadine pushed her hair to the side, exposing her neck for him.

"Willie says I have to be willing to submit all myself to you." Nadine said as she stopped her rocking for a moment. Trent knew exactly what she was trying to do.