More lessons in Vampirism

Nadine was trying to push Marcus towards the water while Trent was inside the building. She got him as far as the shoreline where the waves could barely reach his shoes. Marcus then stood firm in his spot, snickering under his breath as Nadine tried to push him more. She was not the least bit successful as Marcus turned his shoulder causing Nadine to fall face forward into the break of the waves.

"Oooph, not fair!" She protested as a large wave crashed down, soaking her more in the salty water.

"I like my suit very much and I'm not going through the trouble in replacing it." Marcus replied watching another wave crash down onto Nadine. "And that dress was rather expensive and you've gone and ruined another dress."

Nadine stood on her feet and cupped her hands to gather water in an attempt to get water onto Marcus. He stepped further back to prevent himself getting wet.

"I'm not going to ride in the limo with you soaking wet." He'd watching Nadine struggle to pull her heels off while fighting the pushing and pulling of the waves crashing onto the shore.

"Course you won't have to." Came from a voice from behind that took a strong grip on Marcus' shoulder.

"Jones I swear you ruin my suit..." Marcus tried to threaten Trent who would give a cold chuckle.

"And you'll do what?" Trent then wrestled Marcus for a moment before dragging him to the water and dropping him in.

Nadine had fallen over laughing from Trent's actions as well as from falling on her butt as a large wave knocked her down again. Trent was caught off guard by Marcus who tackled him in the water.

"Damn it, Jones!" He said angrily and stormed out of the water.

Trent smirked as he helped Nadine back to her feet as she finally got her other shoe off. He pulled her close and held her tightly to not let the waves push her off balance. Their eyes lock onto each other as one of Trent's hands begins to trace the wet and sandy surface of the outside of Nadine's thigh. Nadine leans up to press her lips against his as Trent's hand continues upward, sliding up under the dress to allow his fingers play with her.

A loud screeching noise would be heard from the front of the mansion as the limo's horn is blasted. Trent pulls away from his kiss to look at his watch to check the time. "What a shame, I was starting to enjoy myself."

He helps Nadine out of the water, making sure she doesn't leave her shoes behind before the pair made their way back up to the limo. Trent opens up the back trunk before pulling out towels and dry clothes hands them off to Nadine. She'd look at him awkwardly before making her way to the mansion.

"We don't have time for that." Trent says as he chuckles as the other side of the door would quickly open then shut.

"I'm not riding with you two if that is what you have planned." Marcus said before zipping into the mansion.

Nadine let out a giggle as Trent shrugged and limo driver closed the door behind him. Trent traced his finger along Nadine's shoulders before drawing his finger down her spine as she pulled her hair out of the way to expose her back to him. His fingers trailed down the dress and carefully pulled the delicate zipper that kept the garment onto the girl's body. He'd snake one of his hands into the dress, letting his fingers brush lightly along her stomach before pulling her closer to him. Trent would continue moving his hand around inside Nadine's dress, his hand now massaging one of her breasts as he kissed along the back of her neck.

Within moments the two had become entangled in each other's embrace once more. The pair had made themselves comfortable on the floor of the limo as it continued it's course back home. Trent had slowly started to doze off as Nadine trailed her finger across the man's chest, examining it more closely then she had before. Her finger crossed old scars that he must of obtained before he became a vampire but a large one stood out from the rest. Nadine would go to trail her finger along the edge of the scared area before Trent grabbed her hand with a lighting reflex making her jump slightly.