SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 17_______________________ONE YEAR LATER

CHAPTER 17
_______________________
ONE YEAR LATER

"Yuri." Naruto whispered, nudging the sleeping girl in hopes of waking her up.

Letting out a small noise, she buried her face into the crook of his neck as she tangled their legs together tiredly."Hm."

"You need to be awake for this, chibi." He whispered again, his lips forming a warm smile when she snuggled closer to him.

"Naruto." The blonde whined, opening her half-lidded eyes to look up at him.

"I just had a thought." He explained, resting his hand on the small of her back.

"Oh, okay." Yuri shook her head slightly to rid of her sleepiness.

"So you know how we've been trying to have kids?" The former knucklehead quizzed.

The Hayashi nodded, her expressionless face turning into a happy one as she pat her stomach."Mhm."

"Can we name it Boruto if it's a boy?" Naruto pleaded quietly, his eyes piercing into her equally blue ones.

"Of course, Naru. You can name him whatever you want, as long as you're happy." She said softly, caressing his face with her free hand while smiling up at him.

"Okay." He smiled back and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips."One more thing."

"Yeah?"

The yellow-haired man bit his lip."Can you tell me a story, to help me sleep peacefully?"

"Of course." Yuri ran her fingers through her significant other's hair and began to talk in a soothing voice."When we have Boruto, we're going to be so happy. He's going to come out looking like you, so much so that the only thing that would trace him back to me would be his kekkei genkai."

Naruto chuckled sleepily.

"When he's old enough, we'll take him to the flowerfield where we first met. We'll tell him the story of how we fell in love, and how you grew to be friends with a girl like me, which you'll say was 'Out of pure luck.'." She continued."As you always do when others ask."

Naruto had his face buried into Yuri's chest now, the rise and fall of his breathing slowing to a peaceful pace. Not enough to be asleep, though, so she kept on going.

"Maybe he'll meet the love of his life there too." Her voice broke."And they'll grow up together, just like we did. And when you become Hokage, he'll be so happy for you, Naru. So happy that he'll go shouting out on the rooftops that his dad's the most awesome person in the world."

"Don't cry." He managed to say, his hold on her tightening.

"Okay." She sniffed."And so then, when we have our second child, her name will be Himawari, named after the sunflowers I was picking the day I met you. She will be so good. She'll love us so much. Maybe she'll love you just a bit more, though. I can tell you'd love for her to be a daddy's girl." Yuri giggled."And she'll grow up to be extraordinary. Just like her father and her mother."

"I..love..you." Naruto mumbled, reaching up to kiss her neck before settling back into his original position.

"I love you too." She rest her chin on the top of his head."So you rest, so that tomorrow, we can try again to make this story come true. Okay?"

"Okay."

NOTES
ya'll im seriously struggling to stop writing chapters for this story bc i ship naruyuri so hard.

so here you go :) x