SIXTEEN

CHAPTER 16__________________________FOUR YEARS LATER

CHAPTER 16
__________________________
FOUR YEARS LATER

"Yuri-nii-san! Yuri-nii-san!" A kid came running over to the bleach-blonde woman who was talking to one of her smallest cousins.

Yuri turned around slightly to greet the child."Yes, Yuu?"

"Uzumaki-san's outside with a bunch of kids. He's your husband, right?" Yuu jumped up, pointing over to the window where the rest of the kids in the class were already looking out of.

"Oh, I guess he's teaching a class today? That might be why he wanted to walk us here." She murmured halfly to herself.

"Well let's go see what he's doing." Yuu exclaimed, grabbing the older woman's hand and dragging her to the window.

Yuri sighed as she leaned out the window and looked down at what he was doing, which was looking up at the classroom she was in with a confused expression, raising a perfectly shaped brow at the Academy class.

"Naruto-san! Look! Isn't that your wife?" One of the kids on the ground caught his attention.

"Huh?" He glanced over at the group again and caught Yuri looking down at him with an amused expression, a teasing smile tugging at her lips as she waved.

"Hello, Naruto Sensie!" She called out sarcastically, leaning her arms on the windowsill.

Naruto chuckled."Hey! Come down here and help me teach."

"I don't know.." Yuri bit her lip.

"Please, Yuri-san?" All of the kids downstairs begged loudly.

"Okay, fine!" She gave in, sliding her way through the window to land next to Naruto with a quiet 'thump' on the ground.

"She's so cool."

"Wow! No wonder Naruto-san's married to her!"

"She's a legend, baka! Anybody would be happy to be married to her!"

"Okay, how about a quick defense demonstration?" Yuri suggested, interrupting the students who were talking about her."Between me and your Naruto Sensie here."

"Yeah!" All the students nodded enthusiastically.

Out of nowhere, Yuri did a roundhouse kick at an impeccable speed, catching the yellow knucklehead off guard. He had managed to hold up his arms to block it anyways, and it caused wind to blow around everybody from the force.

The kids let out 'oohs' and 'aahs' as Naruto continued to dodge the Hayashi's attacks, grabbing her wrist at one point to pull her forward.

A light pink color dusted Yuri's cheeks as she was held close to the boy's body, while Naruto simply grinned unknowingly and planted an affectionate kiss on her forehead.

"Aw, how cute!" The girls squealed.

"Love you." He grinned innocently.

Yuri rolled her eyes, but smiled nonetheless.

"Always and forever."

THE END
I'm sad that I have to end it here and honestly i would continue writing more chapters if i could. if you have any questions just comment :) x

NOTES
im working on a new Naruto story so that'll be out soon enough!