TEN

CHAPTER 10 __________________________THREE MONTHS LATER

CHAPTER 10
__________________________
THREE MONTHS LATER

"Come on, use your Kogūgan." Naruto said tiredly, moving into a fighting stance.

"You're almost out of chakra, Naruto. Besides, I'm not gonna use my eyes if I'm just helping you train." Yuri shook her head, holding up her palm in front of her face.

"Please."

"No." She said firmly.

He shrugged."Fine. I'll just ask-"

"You're not asking any of my family members, especially not Hana." Yuri interrupted sharply, standing up straight.

"Why 'especially not Hana?'" He asked slowly, adjusting his headband.

"She just flirts with you a lot. You'd hardly get anything done." She replied coolly, sitting down next to patch of tulips in the open flower field.

"Are you.." Naruto squat down in front of her, grinning."Are you jealous?"

"M-Me? Jealous? You obviously don't know me that well." Yuri denied, her hair cascading over her shoulder as she moved her head sideways.

He laughed."I know you too well, if anything, because you don't look at me when you're lying."

She tapped her long fingernails on her cheek."Tch."

"Hey, I don't like Hana, okay?" Naruto murmured, snatching her hand away from her face to intertwine their fingers together.

"Okay." Yuri nodded, rubbing circles with her thumb on the surface of his hand in a calming way.

"Okay." He repeated.

"Naruto?" She hummed.

He cocked his head to the side."Yeah?"

"I'm glad I met you."