FIFTEEN

CHAPTER 15_______________________8 MONTHS LATER (BATTLE)

CHAPTER 15
_______________________
8 MONTHS LATER (BATTLE)

"So, Naruto. Is this your girlfriend?" Minato looked over at his son and the girl next to him with a bright smile.

Yuri smiled back and looked up at Naruto a little, causing her bleach-blonde hair to cascade down her shoulders elegantly.

"Yup, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned at his father with happiness overtaking his features, even with what was going on currently.

Yuri took her hand with his and intertwined their fingers together with the same grin.

Minato chuckled airily.

"She's the girl I'm gonna marry." The knucklehead continued.

"Baka!" She bonked him on the head."You don't say that when I'm right here! Now I'm gonna be expecting a proposal!"

Minato chuckled inwardly."She's just like Kushina." He muttered to himself while watching the whole display.

"Ow, Yuri-chan.." Naruto whined, rubbing the top of his head to soothe the pain.

"Shouldn't have said it." Yuri shrugged, her hand still holding onto his.

"I'm still gonna marry you!" He shot back, mumbling stuff under his breath like,"Do I really have to propose to her soon?" Or,"No. Maybe when we're twenty."

"Nice to meet you, Yuri. Welcome to the family." Minato engulfed the teen in a hug.

"We're not married yet, Dad." Naruto said stupidly.

"Shut up!" Yuri and Minato said in unison, still hugging each other.

"I'm feeling so attacked right now." He cried.

The two glared at him.

He laughed nervously."Oh, right. Maybe not the best time to joke like that."

"You two get back to talking while I hold off for a few minutes." Minato let go of the girl and turned around, forming quick signs.

"I love you." She whispered in his ear.

"I love you too." He murmured back, kissing her lightly on the lips while squeezing her hand."And hey, I'll tell you what."

She tilted her head at him quickly in curiosity.

"If we survive, I'll marry you anytime, chibi."