Ch.6

A/N
Sorry guys it's been a while, school has just been hella stressful but I felt the need to update (and you guys wanted it). So here's an overdue update.
~Z
(Not proofread)

————

Your POV

I sigh throwing the notebook on my bed. The Ep needed one more song and I couldn't think of anything to write.

"Writers' block is a bitch," I mumble beginning to get frustrated.

"Stop fucking swearing," Kc grinned as she entered the room, "why are you so frustrated anyway?"

I sigh glaring at the empty page, "I'm all out of ideas."

"Ok, let me help you then," she suggests as she takes a seat.

"No, it's ok you already wrote a song," I argued, trying to convince her to not waste her time.

"It's fine," she assured me, "now move over so I can help you." Finally giving in, I move over letting her take a seat beside me.

She turns to me asking "what do you have so far?"

"I was thinking it should be about a secret relationship," I suggest, "but the relationship almost makes you feel as if you're in heaven."

"Ok, I think I have something" she hummed as she began writing words down.

————

I walk through the crowded hallways of Malibu High School, finally getting to my locker I grab my books and start making my way to class. Entering the classroom I take a seat at the back of the class, I put my head down on the table already hoping for the day to end.

"Don't look so down," I hear Y/bf/n say as she takes a seat beside me, "it's only first period."

I look up from the table, "why are you so fucking happy this early in the morning?"

"Well, you see there's this-"

"Miss Y/l/n would you like to receive another detention?" Mrs. O'Brien's stern voice interrupted as she walked past us.

"But, Mrs. O'Brien I already have two this week" I state while glancing at Y/bf/n.

"Exactly, don't make me-"

"Mrs. O'Brien I was the one talking to her."
Y/bf/n defends.

"Very well then but I better not hear you cursing again." She looks at me sternly and begins to walk away.

"What would I do without you?" I playfully asked Y/bf/n. She just slaps my arm while giggling lightly.

History, my worst and dryest subject, although Mr. Mc Laren is a great teacher I just never found the appeal of learning about something that happened in the past. I tune out the sound of the teacher as he drones on about World War II or something like that, I just really want the day to end but it's been going slow so far.

"Cara and Y/n they need you both at the office." At the sound of my name, I look up at the teacher then at Cara giving her a questioning look, I stand from my seat and begin to make my way to the office with Cara.

"What'd you do?"

"Nothing."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing." We both nod continuing our walk to the office.

Approaching the office we see a familiar face with the rest of our friends waiting for us, "Ah, there they are."

"Simon?"

"what is he doing here?" I hear Cara mumble beside me.

"I'll explain on the way, now come on the driver is waiting." he gestures for us to follow him outside towards an expensive looking limo. Still, in awe, we all enter the limo and Simon mentions something to the driver, he nods and begins to drive.

"So, why'd you take us out of class?" Y/bf/n begins.

"Not, that we mind or anything." I interrupt, knowing that I was speaking for everyone.

He chuckles lowly, "well, we've found the rest of the acts for the tour."

"Who are they?"

"You'll be meeting a few today and the rest you'll meet when the tour starts." We all nod taking in the new information.

Arriving at the building we make our way through the hallways passing multiple different recording studios and a few other artists. Finally reaching his office, we enter the double doors and automatically sit on the couches.

"So when are they-"

"We're here bitches!"

I turn around facing the door and my eyes meet a set of green eyes, ones that seemed familiar.