Ch.2

Y/N POV

I woke up to loud music being blasted through the house, I stood up to stretch, I fell asleep in an awkward position on the couch last night -my head on Kc's shoulder one leg on the ground and the other on her lap- I soon smelt Y/BF/N's pancakes, I dashed to the kitchen to see Cara, Kc and Y/BF/N dancing to Fifth Harmony our favourite band. I chuckled knowing that my friends and I are dorks. I started to sing and dance along with them. Cara's long jet black hair hitting me on the face as she hair flipped, we burst out laughing.

As soon Y/BF/N finished the pancakes we dug in. I left Y/BF/N's house after eating since It was Saturday and I had work, I went home to take a shower and get changed. After my shower I threw on my khaki skinny jeans and my white v-neck, I made my way downstairs and said bye to my parents. I slid my Jordans on, grabbed my backpack and my black hoodie in case it was cold.

I stepped out on to my front porch and started to make my way to work. I worked at a thrift shop nearby, it's a 5 min walk from my house to there, it's an ok job aside from the uniform. I'm walking then suddenly I was falling face first on to the ground. I groan as I make contact with the ground.

"Are you ok?" I look up to see my co-worker Jack

"Yeah, I'm great" I gave him a thumbs up "the ground looked lonely so I gave it a hug" I explained trying to sound serious but the smile on my face says otherwise.

We both burst out laughing as he helped me up, I dusted myself as the laughter died down.

"How'd you trip?" He chuckled knowing I'm a clumsy person

"Well you see I tripped on air"

"Yeah ok well, i'll see you later?" He said sounding more of a question as he entered the store. I hummed in response and gave him a small smile.

                ====================

I finished work 30 minutes ago, I've been laying on my bed listening to my radio when the song Closer came on. I remembered the stranger from last night for an odd reason I felt the need to apologize, I quickly sit up and grab my phone to quickly check the text messages from yesterday. I quickly shoot her a text.

Lauren's POV

Sean had been making us dance so hard, I can't feel my legs. The girls and I had just finished rehearsals and were just resting on the tour bus when my phone dinged multiple times signalling I got messages.

"Hoi, Ralph are you gonna get that!" I playfully glare at Dinah for the nickname she gave me, she just shrugged and went back to sleep. I stand up from my position on the couch to grab my phone from the table, I checked to see that I got messages from the number that texted me last night.

403-123-4567: Hey...um It's the one from last nite

403-123-4567: I just wanted to say sorry bout yesterday

403-123-4567: It was a prank...

I was about to answer when Will -our tour manager- came in and told us we needed to get ready for an interview. I put my phone on silent and get ready for the interview.

Y/N POV

It's been 10 minutes and she left me on read
I feel so reject-

"Come eat, dinner's ready!"

"Ok, I'm coming mom" I ran down the stairs, man I'm hungry, -then again I'm always hungry- being clumsy me I trip on the last step falling on my ass. I groan as I get up, my booty is gonna ache for a while. My parents asked if was okay, I hummed in response. I sat down at the table ready to eat.

"So how's school Y/N?" my mom asked, starting up a conversation

"It's good" I responded nodding

"How about work?" my dad questioned joining the conversation

"It'sss...okay"

"How about you, Y/LS/N (your little sister's name), how's school."

"It's boring" she answered with her mouth full.

"Eww close your mouth, weirdo!" I exclaimed making a disgusted face. She playfully glared at me while I continue to eat.

I finished eating and started to cleanup. I slowly made my way upstairs to my room. I plopped down on my bed grabbing my phone. A few minutes into scrolling through tumblr I get a message, I check to see that it's the random number from before.

727-345-1432: It's all good

727-345-1432: I sorta figured it was a prank when I heard it on the radio

Y/N: Oh is that why you didn't answer after the last lyric?

727-345-1432: Nah I had to do something

727-345-1432: I just heard it this morning

Y/N: Ohh

Y/N: So...what's ur name

727-345-1432: It's...Michelle

Y/N: Ok

Y/N: So ur a girl

727-345-1432: Last time I checked, yea

727-345-1432: I should get going

Y/N: Wait, noooo don't go!

727-345-1432: I didn't think you'd still want to talk to me after apologizing

Y/N: Hey, I like making new friends, okay :)

Y/N: I mean...you can go if u don't wanna talk to me

727-456-1432: Nah, I'm gonna stay cuz I like talking to you

Y/N: Cool, I'm gonna save your number

Michelle🙊: What's ur name btw

Y/N: It's Y/N

Michelle🙊: That's a nice name

Y/N: Thx

Michelle🙊: I saved u to my phone

Michelle🙊: Well I gotta go, bye Y/N

Y/N: Bye, Michelle