18: Getting What?!

Brenlty P.O.V.

I hit the punching bag left to right. I need a good fuck.

"Damn Brent? You okay?" Asher asked me. "No"

"Is this about Avriana?" I asked. I sigh, trying not to think about her but everything seemed to be pulling me back to her. I miss her. It's been a week and I can't do it. I miss her so much it pains me.

"Bro, I know you feel like shit but it'll get better" He pats me on the back as I shake my head.

"Aye, come and hangover at my place tonight"

Alean was upset that I had broke up with his sister, told him the whole story about what happened to us and we had a fallout. That also hurted me the most cause me and Alean been boys since diapers and now, he doesn't won't anything to do with me.

My whole life is gone. It's all because of Dad. All because of him.

"Brently!!" Lia waltz in here, with her belly getting big.

"Hey! Asher!" She beams as Asher arches an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" I asked, feeling angry that she was here.

"Nothing silly! Just came to see where you were! I didn't know Asher was going to be here but what matters! Our parents are going to have dinner tonight!" She said a little excited.

I arched an eyebrow at Asher who shrugged at me. Is there something I don't know?

"Alright" I sighed, getting off the bench. "Why are you so jumpy? Spill" I said which she laughs.

"Nothing! There's nothing" She laughs it off. "See you tonight!" She kisses me on the cheek, leaving out.

"What the hell was that?" Asher asked, standing beside me. "My Dad and Lia are planning some devilish plan and I don't like it"

👑👑👑👑👑👑

I was trying to tie this stupid tie but I couldn't. I usually put on a clip on. "Fuck this stupid tie" I yanked it off, only to hear Brandon laugh.

"Brently Manes, have they teached you anything" He came towards me putting the tie on for me.

I chuckled. "No not really"

"And there you go man" He pats my chest. "So what are they doing?" I asked Brandon. He shrugs being clueless as I was.

"If I'm not mistaken I heard mom say something about having dinner at the Swans' with Dad. Something important" He said and I groaned.

"Can I tell you something?" I said and he nods for me to continue. "I feel like this is about the baby"

He squits his eyes for a minute and wide eyed, playfully shoving me.

"Brenlty Trevez Manes, you've got their daughter pregnant!"

"It was by accident!" I threw my hands up in defense. "That's how it all happens" he chuckles, leaving out my bathroom, as I shut off the light leaving out also.

"What if they want me to marry her?" I said which caused him to burst out laughing.

"Okay Lil bro. I know dad is Ruthless but not that ruthless for you to get married at the age of 17. You haven't even graduate yet." He thought about it for a mintue.

"Well, dad is kinda ruthless for that though" he mumbled as I groaned loudly again.

"I hope not!"

He chuckles, "You should be okay" he pats my back.

"BRANDON!!" Dellia screams from her room. "Coming!!" He yells back, walking out of my room.