Intro

Hey everybody, I hope you like this story. It's an attempt because I really suck trying to write interracial but I hope you guys like this also these are just going to be the MC but I'll add some more people in later.

Avriana Peason (17)
Pronounced: Avri•ana

 Avriana is 17 and has a passion for Boxing since she was 6

Avriana is 17 and has a passion for Boxing since she was 6. She's middle class rich, she makes Straight A's and she's not really popular like her brother and his bestfriend.

People see her as... "The follower" in the popular section.

She has a Twin Brother Named Alean and he's like a bestfriend to her. Avriana parents always been there for her and her Brother. Her brother plays Basketball and they support him too.

Her mom really wants Avriana to do Something that had less blood and more positive but Avriana loves Boxing.

Alean Peason (17)

Alean is 17 and his Twin is Avriana But older by 2 mintues

Alean is 17 and his Twin is Avriana But older by 2 mintues. He's the playful brother type. He loves Avriana, He just doesn't tell her that. They have their ups and downs but they always stay together.

He's has a Bestfriend named Brently. Which they're like brothers. They've known each other since they were in diapers. Alean is just another guy out there, always trying to get in girls pants.

Brently Manes (17)

Brently..... Do I have to describe him? Brently is the ladies man. Guys hate him and girls just want to get in his pants. He's rich, he's a got a Mansion, popular, and can get whatever he wants. His main Thing he loves is Boxing. Just like Avriana, boxing is Life. He's the famous Brently Manes at school. He has a little sister named Dellia.

You would think Brently has a Good family but clearly he doesn't. His parents fuss alot and his Dad gets on him about his career on Boxing. Brently wants so much more but his dad is always on his Case all the time.

Brently's Bestfriend, Alean has been there for him. They were basically brother's since diapers so he loves Alean like he was his brother.

Avriana and Brently might not like each other but through the teasing and picking Brently does to her........ Something might happen between these two.