13: says I'm.....

Brently P.O.V.

"Babe, go to sleep"

"I can't"

"And why is that?"

"My dad" I scoffed, hearing Avri laughing.

"Hmm, want to come and sleep with me?"

I shot up in bed and started nodding my head off even when she couldn't see it. "Yes! Please! Let me stay with you. I want to cuddle. I feel lonley here!"

She laughs at me again. "Sorry, I can't. Maverick is in my bed Beside me he's a good baby"

I sucked my teeth mumbling curse words out my mouth, laying back down. She heard me and continue to laugh.

"He's not a good baby. I'm a good baby. Can I just come?"

I heard her shuffling around and sighed. "I guess you can come. My parent's are sleep anyway. I'll leave the window open"

I felt myself getting out of bed. I'm getting cuddled up!!

"Okay I'm coming I-"

"GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM DELLIA!!" I heard dad yell. I can't stand that this happens almost all the time. Dad yelling like he's at some concert or some shit.

"Brent, who was that!"

"Dad, fussing again" I groaned. "I'm still coming, I'll be there"

I hang up the phone and opened my door seeing Dad, mom and Dellia in the hallway but dad was angered in a bad way.

Dellia was crying, I saw a red mark on her cheek. Then mom. She had a red mark on her cheek and a busted lip, with her right eye shutting.

"What's going on?!" I asked everyone. Dad hysterically laughs. "Go back to your fucking room Brently this doesn't concerns you!" He says, which I seen his knuckles tighting.

"It is my business. This is my family too"

"Oh so your mom didn't tell you that she wanted him to follow you around yesterday?" He said in such a angered tone.

I turned to mom to see her have fear still in her eyes. "So you told him my locations?"

"Brently. No. I never told him anything. He came by the house yesterday he was looking for you and Dellia didn't know any better. She hasn't seen him in a long time. If she knew she would've kept shut" Mom said.

I nodded, looking at Dellia. "Dad she didn't mean it. Dellia is-"

"A disgrace to this family. We left him behind years ago and yet she's been giving out locations. What else are you hiding LITTLE BITCH!!"

Mom gasped as I looked at Dad in disbelief. "DAD?!" I called out being so fucking Pissed. I'm already pissed that I can't go to sleep cause of his ass.

Thinking it's Heaven on ice here and yet kidnaps my girlfriend and threatened her while Liam and the rest Raped her.

No fuck that shit.

"What let's go drop her off somewhere and let's be a family again" He said as I felt disgusted by him.

"Eric, I've been waiting for this day" Mom Sobbed. "And it's time for this day" Mom said, as she left to go to her and dad's room.

"MICHELLE WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!" Dad screams going with her. Dellia was crying as I looked her red cheek. "Daddy S-Slap me!!" She sobs as I hugged her.

"It's okay" I ran my fingers in her hair. I love my sister. I would kill anyone who ever looked at her in anyway. She's my heart. She's not the only one.