4: Tempting....

Avriana P.O.V.

"Fuck off okay!" I heard Brently literally scream at a guy. He push the guy towards the locker and kept walking.

"Damn he's an asshole" I shake my head at Evie. "Nah, he's like that because rumor has it he got a girl pregnant"

Wow... I wonder did he really get a girl pregnant.

"Wow, that sounds a little surprising" I said.

"So what's with you and Liam" She asked, Wiggling her eyebrows.

"Evie" I groaned, throwing my head back. "There's nothing going on okay! We just hangout alot, like we use to"

"Yeah. Okay. So he can randomly kiss your cheek and tickle you whenever" She smirks and I roll my eyes. The bell rings and it was time for my second period.

"Boo" Someone says behind me. I jump and turned around to see Liam. "Liam" I giggled, punching his shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"I'm... Liam Richard Madison's, am going to walk you to your Second period" He smiles. "Aww I ship" Evie says.

Liam and I laughed.

"Okay. Yeah" I chuckled. "Let's go Madison's" I linked my arms with his and he smiles taking it.

When we arrive at my Class room we un-link each other's arms and he kissed my forhead.

"Aww... Friendship goals" Someone said, going in and we laughed.

"See you at Brently's Yacht Party?"

Damn it I forgot about that. Brently always had a Yacht party when he wanted to. He always invited the popular kids, and some other kids. He could be nice when he wanted to but he was still an asshole.

"You sure will" I smiled, going into class. I was about to sit down When I saw Brently have his hands in his face.

Wow, this girl really broke him.

----

I was about to go to lunch when I pass by seeing that Brently was leaning against the wall, with his head tilted back. He looked bad from what I could see.

I stopped to see that he had tears coming down his eyes. The Brently Manes is crying??

"Brently are you crying?" I asked, as he was still crying. He picked his head up and looked angry. "Fuck off, I don't need your pity" He snaps off at me.

"Well, excuse me for trying to help you" I snapped back about to leave but my wrist was grabbed and I turned around.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it" He softly says, while taking the grip off my wrist.

Brently Apologizing?....... This girl definitely did him bad.

"You're okay.."

"Lia Swan" He says lowly, looking down. "Huh?"

"Lia Swan, she was the girl I "got pregnant" He said, making me listen.

"She was...."

"She was your what?" I asked him and he sighs, "First... Girlfriend. I really don't like talking about her" He said, looking me in the eyes.

"What happened?"

"Freshman year, I loved the girl.. she was my crush. Then she kissed me at the 9th grade dance and after that we started dating. We had arguments here and there but we always hooked up. Then she broke my heart by telling me she was in love with some other guy. Telling me she was never in love with me. It was all a fucking joke for her to be popular."