Introduction

HELLO PEOPLE OF WATTPAD. Welcome to my new...

*coughs* Ella I think you may be confused.

Why? I was just about to introduce my new...

But this isn't a new book. You already have a book called 'How to: Write A Book'.

Yes, but if you'd let me finish...

You're really running out of ideas aren't you?

I mean that is very true, but that's not the point of this- just let me finish!

Welcome to my 'new' book- How to: Write A Book [Detailed Edition]. Around a year ago I made an extremely concise, short book titled 'How To: Write A Book' which gave you the basics of writing a book on Wattpad. However, in this guide I hope to break down some of the key elements of writing any book (not necessarily for Wattpad). I've written a lot of books in my lifetime, and made enough mistakes to learn from them.

This book will consist of multiple 'steps' which will guide you through the book-writing process, and hopefully will help anyone confused or apprehensive about writing a book. At the minute, I'm writing a book of my own in my free time which I hope to publish one day, so I'm experiencing all these steps first hand right here, right now. Hope this guide is helpful, and that you pick up some tips.

Let's get started!