14- Megan

Peter

     The next morning had approached. I had woken up to the sound of water running in the bathroom, making me realize that Allison was probably taking a shower. I got up, grabbing the clothes I would need for today. 

     I looked outside to find any breakfast places that we could go. There was actually more than I expected, but I have the feeling Allison will want something fast. I waited until the shower water turned off, and waited for Allison to come out to change. Mainly so I could take a shower. 

     The door opened, making me turn to look away. I don't know if she noticed or not, but I hope she didn't. That would make things even more awkward. 

     "You can look at me, Peter. It's not like my shoulders are going to kill you," she said making me nod. 

     "I'm just gonna take a shower," I said slowly walking to the door. She nodded, grabbing her clothes. I breathed slowly as I shut the door, locking it as I did. "Too awkward." 

          *****

     We sat in the diner  in silence, looking at the menu. I'm positive Allison wasn't looking at the menu, she was most likely just thinking about the plans that will come with today. The bell rang on the door, making Allison look back like she was too paranoid to not check. 

     "Has anyone seen Spencer Monarch? Please, I'm looking for a Spencer Monarch." It was a blond girl who looked like she's been through hell. 

     "Megan?" Allison said getting out of the booth and standing up. Wait, what? 

     "Spencer?" the girl said turning and walking to Allison. They both engulfed each other in a hug, both smiling. 

     "Am I missing something?" I asked standing up. Allison turned, nodding slightly. 

     "I'm sorry. Peter, this is Megan. She's part of the past that I do remember," Allison said motioning to Megan. 

     "Hi," Megan smiled holding a hand out. 

     "Hey," I said shaking her hand. "How many others are there?" 

     "About ten left," Megan said making Allison's eyes widen. 

     "I left and there were over a hundred in there," she said turning to Megan. 

     "I barely managed to get out. I froze the camera's and then had to kill Aidan-" 

     "You said froze, then kill," Allison said dragging Megan into the booth. "What happened to you?" Megan grabbed the glass of water the waiter brought for us, taking off one of her gloves. She closed her eyes, and in an instant the glass of water was frozen. 

     "Bad ass," I muttered looking at it with a smile. 

     "You have to help all the kids that are left. One died the day I left, and there's another person. But she's not a kid, she's an adult. She's been there for about four years now," Megan informed us. Allison furrowed her eyebrows, nodding and leaning back. 

     "I'll have to go after this then, lets suit up," she said beginning to leave the booth. 

     "Suit up? Isn't he like the guy in the chair?" Megan asked getting up and following us. I may look like it, but she's extremely wrong. 

     "Ever heard of Spider-Man?" Allison asked making Megan shake her head. "Okay, he's Spider-Man." 

     "What do you mean?" I extend an arm, letting my web shooter fall. I aim for the flowers on the ground, getting a few and holding them out to Megan. "Oh that's amazing."