1- Vanish

Allison

     "Allison, let's go!" Late again. I ride a bike, come on, dad.

     "I'm coming!" I yelled back. I grab my backpack, homework, and water bottle from my desk. Here's the thing, I'm on time, everyday. I just tell my dad school starts at 7:45 instead of 8 to make him get me out of bed earlier. I know I can't get myself out of bed.

     "Hey." I turned around to my dad standing in the doorway. "Let's go."

     "Yeah," I said. I walk past him to the front door of the apartment, and run down to the garage where my walk awaits me.

     "Have a great day!" Dad yells down at me.

     "Yup!" I yelled back, rushing away. Minutes later, I'm at school with plenty of time.

     "Williams!" I turn my head to see one of my friends walking towards me.

     "Adams!" I yelled, walking to her. We wrap our arms around each other, then begin walking into the school. "So, your weekend?"

     "Probably the same as yours. Staying home, nothing to do, no boyfriend," Abby said making me smile.

     "I told you my dad is fine with me leaving whenever. Oh, and guess what?" I said, beginning to reach into my bag.

     "What?" Abby asked looking over at me. I pull out the piece of plastic that means so much to every teenager in the world, but this one is different. No! You got your drivers license?!"

     "Not exactly. I got my license to drive a motorcycle," I smiled. Abby snatched the license from me, making me laugh a bit.

     "You're driving me everywhere now," she said handing the license back.

     "You bet I am," I said nodding at her. We walked into our first class, walking to our seats for the beginning of the day. And for some odd reason, I feel like someone's watching us.

     "Hey, you okay?" I turn seeing Abby looking at me concerned. I look around, nodding my head slowly.

     "Yeah, it just feels like someone's watching me," I replied, taking my seat behind Abby, looking across the room to see a boy turning his head away from me. The culprit has been found. Peter Parker, is it?

     "You have a secret admirer," Abby cooed. A paper was slipped onto my desk from Abby, making me look at it.

     If you want the rose to the cards petal, look for it in your favorite place.

           - ;)

     "My bet is on Flash," Abby said. I shook my head, smiling a bit. "Look, you're blushing. Maybe you guys will get back together."

     "No, not happening," I said, shaking my head, a smile still on my face. "I know who it is."

          *****

     The bell rang, notifying that class was over. And now, my favorite time of the day. The time that I usually go to my favorite place. But who else would know about that? No one! It doesn't make sense. Do I have a secret admirer and a stalker? Creepy, but sweet?

     It's okay, maybe who I think it is won't turn out to be a creep. Maybe he'll actually turn out to be like me. Right? If it's not, hopefully I'll be happy either way. But, truly, I don't have that good of luck. 

     But there is also the fact that I am not your average girl. I could teleport anywhere, if I just think about it. It's a pretty good fighting advantage, and honestly it helps me out a lot. Yes, I do help people in Queens. There's also this other guy, Spider-Man? I can never remember.