2- Rogers

Allison

     "So you live with only your aunt?" I asked, glancing over at Peter. 

     "Yeah, for a while it's been like that," he said nodding a bit. From the school to the train, and to the apartment building, Peter has walked by himself because he insisted that he was tough enough. He said he's faced worse, which I believe, but I'm still concerned for him. "So what's it like living with just your dad?" 

     "Anytime a boy comes over, he's super over protective and insists on feeding them. Maybe there's poison in the food," I said. Peter looked at me terrified, making me laugh. "I'm kidding. He's really nice to everybody. He would like you." 

     "Between the poison and the fact that other boys have been there before, I think I like your dad too," Peter laughed. I smiled, looking down then back up. 

     "You're different, Peter," I started, furrowing my eyebrows. He looked at me confused, making me smile again. "You're better than any other boy I've met." 

     "I am? Well, I-" 

     "And you stutter a lot," I laughed, making Peter smile with me. "You're nice. Do you not have a girlfriend?" 

     "Well, no," he said, making me furrow my eyebrows. 

     "Weird, you are a really nice guy." Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Peter blushing. It made me want to lean over and hug him. But I only nudged his shoulder, making him look over flustered. "Calm down, I'm not flirting with you, Parker." 

     "I didn't say you were!" Peter exclaimed making me laugh. I calm down, nodding. 

     "Alright, you didn't. But I was just defending my case," I said holding my arms up. All of a sudden, Peter grabs my left hand pulling it down and smiling at me. 

     "Well you don't have to," he said. I smile, a blush now forming on my face. He is definitely the guy who left a rose for me in the library. I pause, opening my backpack and grabbing the rose. Peter looks at me confused, but when he see's what I grab his eyes widen. "Oh, about that-" 

     "It's okay," I said with a slight shrug. "Here, please don't get offended that I'm giving it back. Believe me I'm flattered and I love roses. I just, I want to know when I feel right." 

     "Thanks," Peter smiled. He puts the rose in his bag, as we stepped into the elevator. He pressed the floor he was on. The elevator opened and we walked out as he grabbed his keys from his back pocket. "If you want to come in, you can." 

     "Right, this is your apartment. Maybe we could work on the homework together?" I suggested shyly. 

     "My Aunt May won't mind," he said. He opened the door, walking to the table and setting down the disc player he had in his hand. 

     "Oh, hey," I heard. Peter ignored it, making me smile a bit. "How was school today?" 

     "Pretty good," Peter replied to his Aunt May I'm guessing. He turned to the fridge, grabbing the orange juice out of it while I stood leaning against the pole. "There was this crazy car parked outside." 

     "Uh, Peter," I said, making him turn around. He looked over at the couch where the Tony Stark was sitting across from his Aunt May. "You know, I think the history homework can wait for tomorrow. I'll see you at school Peter." 

     "Yeah," he said walking towards the couch in confusion. The minute I got out of the apartment, I teleported to my apartment complex next door to Peter's. How convenient. I grab my key from my back pocket, opening the door and walking to the table. By what luck did Peter have that Tony Stark would be in his apartment?