4- You Punched Me

Allison

     "So. Who was it? Who hit you?" May asked as Peter and I sat down on his bed.  

     "Some guy. So itchy, man. Darn," he said, messing with the wrist band Tony gave him. 

     "What's some guy's name?" May asked making me smile at Peter. 

     "Uh, Steve," he said, looking up at the ceiling. I stifle a laugh, but hold it back quickly. 

     "Steve? From 12C? With the overbite?" May asked beginning to sound a little angry. 

     "No, no, no. You don't know him, he's from Brooklyn," Peter replied back. May walks into the room making Peter lean back and hide his wrist. He covers his eye with his hand, making me smile slightly. "Ouch," he groaned making me roll my eyes from where I was. 

     "Well. Hope you got a few good licks in," she said holding the ice out. 

     "Yeah, I got quite a few in actually," he said, sounding a bit surprised. "His friend was huge. Like huge." Does he have to try and make me laugh? "That's way better. Thank you."

     "Okay, tough guy," May said standing up. 

     "Love you, May. Hey, can you shut the door?" he said. As she walked out, she shut the door behind her. I walked to Peter's bed, sitting right at his feet and looking up at the ceiling with him. A bright red Spider-Man logo was clearly visible, making both of us smile. This is going to be good. 

          *****

Peter

     School. The one thing I didn't want to return to after what just happened. I used it as an excuse to get out of fighting, now I want to go fight again. But I don't. I don't want to fight Allison. I didn't want to fight Vanish, and now I really don't want to fight her because I don't want to hurt her. After my talk with Mr. Stark on the way home from Germany, he hasn't contacted me back. 

     "Peter, are you ready for school?" May asks knocking on my door. 

     "Uh, yeah, give me a second," I said looking back at the door. As I will knows do, I'll keep my suit on under my clothes. It is really comfortable. 

     "Peter?" 

     "I'm almost done," I said to the door again. I grab my shirt, making sure it completely covers the suit. Along with the sweater I'm wearing. I open the door, seeing Aunt May standing there. She stands up straight, and I furrow my eyebrows at her. "I've gotta get to school, May." 

     "Right," she said stepping out of the way. Quickly, I go to the kitchen and grab my breakfast. Better known as an apple and water. 

     "I'll see you later, May," I said grabbing my key and leaving quickly. The good thing about today is that I don't have to shy away from Allison. I can talk to her if I want, and she'll be okay. Right? That's what I'm hoping. It's what I'm always hoping. 

          *****

     "Mr. Parker?" 

     "Here," I replied, raising my arm up slightly. First hour. Always my favorite because of Allison. And it's History class. At least Mr. Stark got someone to do the homework for me. 

     "Miss Williams?" No reply. I look over to see her desk empty, and Abby looked back as well with a weird look on her face. "Not here, again. Does anyone know where Allison is?" The class fell in silence as no one responded at all. She got hurt. She got hurt worse than I thought she did and I didn't even realize it. This is my fault.