First...

there is smut in this, so yah ADVANCED WARNING

Michael:

(I love you) “HOLY SHIT Y/N THERE’S A SWING SET.” Your boyfriend, grasping your hand tighter in his, pulls you towards the park near your apartment complex. The two of you were walking home from an excellent date, every so often you have a “fancy date” and dress up in nice clothes then to only end up going to a fast food place, and so he’s forcing you to run in one of your nicest dresses and him in his nicest button-up and slacks. You laugh as he elegantly sets you down on the seat with playful flourish. After giving you a few pushes to get you started, he sits down himself and you two swing in silence. “Thanks for tonight. I had a lot of fun.” He gives you a grin, and then just stares at you for a bit. “What? What are you staring at?” You ask, feeling your face get warm because what could be on your face? “I love you.” He suddenly says, then bites his lip as if to belatedly stop the words. Licking your lips, you lean in to kiss him while replying, “I love you too.”

Calum:

(Child)“Oh my god.” You faintly hear Calum say, squeezing your leg tightly after you get your baby into your arms, fresh and clean. “Look at her.” You murmur, exhausted because damn, you just pushed an 8-pound baby out of your vagina. “She’s beautiful, just like you.” He kisses the back of your hand, just staring at your newborn daughter. “Trying to earn brownie points after putting me through that for the past 23 hours?” You tease gently, caressing her head as she lounges in your arms. “I can try.” He shrugs. “We both know I look like shit after that.” You say, looking over at your husband and scooting over to give him room on the spacious hospital bed. Cal chuckles, lying down next to you. “5 minutes in and you’ve already cursed in front of our daughter.” “I dunno, I think she still likes me.” With a silly grin on your face, you lean down to kiss her nose, and you swear you see her smile a bit. “We still have to think of a name.” You remind him. “Fuck!” “Great, you did it too!” “We’re going to be quite a pair of parents, huh, Y/N?” You rest your head against his broad shoulder. “I’d like to hope so.”

Luke: (Kiss)

“Heartbreak giiiiirrrrrrrrrlllll” You sing along as you and your best friend Luke are messing around his kitchen and playing a playlist of both of your favorite songs. It’s Ben’s birthday, and you two foolishly agreed to make the cake. But you and your crush are rubbish at cooking. But Liz needed your help and you love Liz like a mom so you were happy to do it. “Hold you tight, straight through the daylight.” He sings along, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind while you mix the ingredients. “I’m right here, when you gonna realize.” You continue, swaying with Luke. “That I’m your cuuuuurrreee” He pulls you from the mixer and twirls you around. You laugh and let him, spinning around on the socks of your toes. When you finally land in front of him, you both kind of just stop and stare at each other. You catch his eyes glance down at your lips. You subconsciously lick your lips and stare at his. Before you can stop yourself, you’re kissing him. You pull away quickly because that wasn’t supposed to happen. “I’m so sorry-” He quickly pulls you to him and kisses you harder.

Ashton: (Time having sex BOW CHICKA BOW WOW)

“Are you sure about this?” Ash asks, leaning up above you. You’re on your bed, making out half-naked with a huge promise for more when you all of a sudden say, “Ash, I’m ready.” “Yeah.” You nod, out of breath and completely sure. He nods and rids the two of your clothes. The kisses are hot and passionate, and yours are a bit nervous because this is your first time. “I promise to take good care of you.” He murmurs, kissing down from your lips to your neck to your collarbone to your chest. You moan softly in slight impatience as he takes the time to roll the condom over his length. “You definitely sure, Y/N?” He checks one last time, hovering over you and poised to enter you. “Yes, please Ash.” You whine a bit, finally ready and impatient. He swiftly moves his lips down to press passionately against yours, effectively distracting you until you feel that pain when he’s getting deep. When your eyes start to water because it hurts, he kisses them away, fully inside you. “I promise to make the pain go away.” He whispers into your ear, and holds up to that promise, thrusting into you in a mix of hard and gentle until your pain is replaced with pleasure.