Winter

Ashton:

Get back here, Y/N!” Michael shouts at you as you duck behind a tree. You yelp as you just barely dodge the snowball. You and your four best friends (one being your boyfriend) decided it would be a good idea to have a snowball fight, 3 against 2 because “you can’t break up the couple” as Luke explained. You look frantically left and right, and find a better, bigger, thicker tree just a little too far away. With a quick peek around the tree, you see Cal, Luke and Mike pushing their way through the ankle-deep snow. Quick decision, you run as fast as you can to the tree. “Y/N! Watch out!” You’re suddenly tackled down into the snow. You look up at your boyfriend Ashton, who has a huge thing of snow against the side of his face. “My hero.” You giggle. “Pleasure is mine, babe.” He grins down at you then turns back to the guys, “NICE TRY FUCKERS!”

Calum: 

"Mine is better than yours." "Is not!" "Is too!" You and your best friend Calum bicker back and forth in your kitchen. The two of you have been best friends since you were young and, while his band was on holiday hiatus, you were chilling at your house making gingerbread houses. Mali and your older sister (Y/O/S) were the judges, but they couldn’t really care less. You look at Calum’s, his house is a mess of 5 tick marks and poorly-done basses. You’re secretly in love with the guy, but yours is so much better. Yours is elegant and pristine. “Oh for fuck’s sake, will you just make out already?” Y/O/S says without looking up from her phone. You glare at her, because she knows how you feel about him. Before you can say anything to Cal about it though, he’s cupping your face in his hands and kissing you.

Luke: 

"How could you not have seen Elf?” He asks in complete astonishment. “I’m sorry?” You offer, not realizing the big deal. “This is just unacceptable. I am a terrible boyfriend for not making sure my girlfriend has never seen one of the best Christmas movies EVAR.” You giggle, “It’s just a movie-” Luke’s violent head shaking interrupts you. “You say that now, just wait ‘til you watch it.” He sets the movie up and  curls with you on the sofa in a blanket fort. When the movie ends, you look over at Luke, who’s giving you an expectant look. “You were right, that was fantastic.” “What was that, Y/N? I’m right? I’m going to need that in writing and as my ringtone-” You leap on top of him, “Shut up!” 

Michael:

Everyone is drunk. And it is fantastic. The new year is starting soon and the 5sos boys, your best friends for years, are throwing a party to celebrate. You play drinking games, party games, and dance around wildly and terribly to rock music. “YOU GUYS YOU GUYS THE COUNTDOWN’S STARTING!” “I call Y/N!” Michael raises his hand, causing the other guys to groan and walk elsewhere. “Call me for what?” You ask. “The kiss at midnight.” He says, sipping seductively at his beer. “Ten! Nine! Eight!” “You want to kiss me?” You ask, a blush on your face. “Seven! Six! Five! Four!” “Always.” He says, a genuine, drunken smile on his face. “Three! Tw-” You suddenly stop paying attention to the counting as you get up on your tippy-toes to kiss him senseless.