Thunderstorms

Ashton: 

The two of you were sitting on the couch, watching a movie when you heard distant thunder. You smile to yourself and glance over at Ashton, who was intently looking at the television. 
You loved thunderstorms. They were so relaxing to you. 
You move closer to Ashton and snuggle into him, grinning as he wraps an arm around you and kisses your hair. The thunder started to come closer and you soon heard the soft sound if rain on the roof. Ashton looked down at you and you smiled before pecking his lips and returning your attention to the movie.

Calum:

You were sitting on the bed, trying to focus on your homework as Calum complained about you not paying attention to him. You sighed and looked up to see his pouting face. You rolled your eyes, trying to hide your grin. 
You heard thunder and looked out the window, smiling slightly as the rain started coming down. Closing your book, you climbed to your feet and walked over to the window. Watching the rain was always one of your favorite things to do. 
You grinned when you felt two arms wrap around your waist and Calum rested his chin on your head. 
You felt the sudden absence of Calum’s arms and turned around to see him grab the comforter off your bed. 
The two of you sat on the ground by the window with the blanket wrapped around both of you until you fell asleep on Calum.

Luke:

Luke chased you around your apartment as you giggled. “I’ll get you!” He laughed as you ran into your bedroom and slammed the door, locking it. You giggled as he tried to come in. He let out a groan and you covered your mouth to muffle your laughter. 
You sat by the door, listening to him. 
Suddenly, you heard a loud clash of thunder. Your eyes widened and your body shook as you looked out the window. You were terrified of thunder ever since you were a little kid. 
There was another clash of thunder and you hopped to your feet, unlocking the door and pulling it open, running into Luke’s arms. 
He wrapped his arms around you, tightly as he whispered that it would be okay. He pulled away and took your hand, pulling you to the living room where he turned on a movie. 
The two of you sat on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket. Like has his arms wrapped tightly around you, glancing at you every few minutes to make sure you were okay.

Michael:

You sat on your couch, bore out of your mind as you flipped threw the channels on the television. There was nothing interesting on. 
You sighed loudly and turned the television off before climbing to your feet to search for Michael. 
You found him sitting in the bedroom, staring out the window as he held his guitar. You looked out the window and saw it was beginning to rain. You smile and plop down next to Michael, looking at him as you smiled. 
He set down his guitar and grabbed your hand, pulling you off the be as he stood. You have him a confused and he smiled, pulling you with him. 
The two of you ran outside, into the rain. You gasped as he picked you up, spinning you around. “I love you.” He said a he set you down, kissing your lips. You smiled as he pulled away and grabbed your hand, running to a puddle and jumping in it. 
The two of you played in the rain for a while until you heard a clash of thunder. You grabbed his had, dragging him inside and smiling up at the soaking wet boy that you loved.