You die tragically

Luke: 

would be bawling next to your hospital bed. The flatline had just started seconds ago while he was telling you how much he loved you. The tears drenched his sleepy face and he couldn’t breathe or move. He was so depressed for a while that he began to lose interest in the band and gave up for a while. Eventually though, he got back into the music. Most of the songs he wrote were about the love shared between you to.

Calum:

would be talking to your mom bc you had died in a horrible car crash. His breath hitched and he threw the phone down against the studio floor. Collapsing next to it, your mom and calum cried together through the phone. The other car had a drunk driver and it took your car out, but only killed you leaving four other passengers alive. Calum screamed for a while as Luke tried calming him down by rubbing his back. He would never get over the lose of you, but he always tried to move on.

Ashton

would be so angry because maybe if he would have spent more time with you and not at the studio he could have saved you. He could have kept your heart beat steady or have taken you to the hospital to be treated. He’d be furious with himself for not noticing anything.

Michael

would just lose it. He would sleep for days after finding out. He never saw direct sunlight because he kept in the basement with tears blurring his vision. He hugged his knees in silence until Ashton finally came over to take him out for pizza. He’d be so upset over this that he just couldn’t eat and he struggled to move on with his life.