What he gets you for Valentines Day

Luke:

would get you so many stuffed animals with little hearts on them. He’d get you one everyday leading up to valentines day. He’d set them in places everyday for you to find. Like one day he’d hide one in the cabinet where you get your cereal bowls. Then another he’d put a big one on his side of the bed for you to cuddle with. You would end up with so many that there was no room anymore. Finally on valentines day he’d give you the biggest pink bear he could find and show you it after having a romantic lunch at home.

Calum:

would get you chocolate in a heart shaped box. He’d really make gifts unromantic bc he would want to make the entire day with him absolutely marvelous. You’d go out to eat at a nice place and he’d pay for everything that you did that day. The day was more romantic than the gift. He wasn’t too good at remembering what you liked exactly so he bought you a generic gift, but gave you an extra special day.

Ashton:

would be gone when you woke up, but then soon arrive with bags of pink and red. Inside would be numerous stuffed animals, chocolate, and adorable cards that he found. He’d get you everything a girl would ever want and more. You would have talked about what you wanted with your friends and he over hear the conversation.

Michael:

he’d be so unromantic about everything. You’d probably go to some small family restaurant that you loved. When you got home though he’d have rose petals on the bed and candles lit. He’d then probably ask you to go grab one of his new games and you’d open it to find a ring. Not an engagement ring, but a promise ring to stay together until you were both ready to commit your lives to each other. Then you’d play video games and cuddle all day. He’d be fairly simple when it come to valentines day.