"My love for you." her appearance now returning back to the rebellious looking Lee. Jim's face twitched.. my heart began to race with every move or word that came out of her mouth... We weren't dealing with Lee anymore... we were dealing with Lee's inner darkness that was now overtaking her. "It's pretty obvious when you think about it.. Don't you think (Y/N)?" her eyes fell onto mine. In the heat of the moment, I didn't know what to think... what to say.. "I uh...um-"

"Perfect Doctor Lee Thompkins. Why would she be drawn to a man with so much darkness? Such an appetite for violence... Unless something inside her... liked it." her tongue wiggled out of her mouth, sliding against her teeth, "Craved it...." she was now millimeters away from my uncle's lips. "Needed it." her mouth now closely whispering in his ear. "That's not true." he mumbled. "The virus has shown me how to give into my deepest desires..." Lee's fingers walked themselves over on his neck. "And I will no longer be denying myself what I really want." What the heck.. this was not only getting really creepy but also very awkward seeing Lee trying to be flirtatious around my uncle right in front of me. I didn't want to mess anything up so I decided to trust what my uncle was doing or had planned in his mind and keep my mouth shut. As her fingers caressed his face, she shuddered, shutting her eyelids, and then opening them back up to reveal darkness clouding over her eyes. "There's a problem though isn't there Jim? You know what the problem is.. don't you?" her tone of voice rose higher. "Yeah you need help." he whispered, trying to take her hands off of his neck now. "No-" she now tightened her grip on his neck, causing him to suddenly lose air in an instant. "The problem... is that you are always denying yourself who you really are." My legs trembled as I watched my uncle dangle from Lee's undeniably firm grip on his neck. I felt tears swell up in my eyes as I hear him trying to gasp for air, holding onto her hands as she held onto him. "But I can help you with that! and see Jim.. I have a secret!!!... " In a blink of an eye Lee flicked my uncle across the room like a bug, I ducked as he was thrown in my direction, tossing myself on the floor. I slowly tried to scoot back near the door while she was solely focused on Jim who was now unconscious on the floor. If I had any chance of escaping and getting help... now would be the time.

"Nuh uh." she tossed her pointer finger both ways, "You're not going anywhere." She trotted towards where I was, I got up and headed back towards her living room, trying to find anything I could use as a weapon. The fire iron came to my attention as a beam of light reflected from it in my eyes. I swiftly picked it up and tossed it in my hand, "Get AWAY from me." I shouted. She maliciously laughed, "You think I'm scared of you? That should be the other way around." She glared at me and I swung the stick directly at her. Her reflexes were beyond any ninja I've ever seen before. She somehow bent the other end of the iron rod and with little to no effort at all and pulled the stick out of my hand with what felt like a tremendous amount of strength.

"That's funny you thought you even had a chance against me!!" She started prowling towards me as I backed up on the the other wall. I felt my lungs wanting more oxygen to be inserted inside them, my breathing was erratic. I was now stuck in a corner, Lee's figure hovering over me, "Don't worry (Y/N)... you won't be left out of the secret." a sly grin swept across her face as she then pulled out something and jabbed me in the arm with it.

The pain was nothing compared to an ordinary shot you'd be given at the doctors office. I shrieked and whined, holding my arm tight as I felt my body give out and subside beneath me. I hyperventilated, now watching everything go in slow motion, hearing Lee's laugh cackle everywhere. I saw an empty syringe drop beside my eyes. As it spun around the floor the pain only grew worse, causing me to groan and clench my hand tighter. Visions of my traumatic and horrible past came into view, fueling myself with rage and anger. I curled up into a ball, experiencing agony like never before. Without thinking about it my hand threw itself into the ground and for some reason I didn't feel any pain from hitting it against the hardwood floor. My arms dragged themselves up and brought my body along with it, I gazed where I hit the floor with my hand and there was now a huge dent in it. "Welcome to your new life (Y/N) or should I say our life?"

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

A/N- HOW WAS IT? DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? THIS IS THE CHAPTER I'VE LITERALLY WAITED TO WRITE FOR, FOR SO LONG! AND I'M SO GLAD I CAN FINALLY SHARE IT WITH YOU. THIS WAS ONE OF THE PLOT TWISTS I HAD IN MIND!!!

****PLEASE READ****

So I'm not 100% sure or guaranteeing this will happen, but I've been thinking about writing a Peter Parker/ Tom Holland Imagine Book. After watching Spider-man Homecoming this has constantly been on my mind.. would you guys read it or be interested in it? Let me know! Just a reminder, I'm not sure if It will happen because summer is coming to an end for me and won't know if I'll be able to update it as often along with my other stories in the works, BUT I'd still love to know if you guys would be interested in reading it.