Our Beloved Princess

Jim's POV- 6:54 PM- The Streets of Gotham

"Jim! This was a bad idea! We're wasting our time out-" Harvey whined,

fortunately the moment he called that out, we took a turn and found ourselves heading towards the only lit up place in Gotham decorated with carnival lights and the sounds of carnival instrumental music .

"I always trusted you Jim that was a good idea! I was just ya know pulling your leg!" Harvey laughed, "Save it Harvey." I looked back at him, grinning from behind the wheel.

I had just hoped that we would find (Y/N) and Bruce here.

(Y/N) POV- 6:59 PM - Jerome's Carnival

"Alrighty hot stuff, put this on and they'll finish off your hair." Jerome handed me a vintage puffy dress and draped it over my arm. I looked down at it, feeling the silk run against my skin, "Go on now! The show can't start without ya kid." Jerome smiled at me oddly not in a demeaning way then pushed me off into a changing wardrobe. I did as I was asked and found it to be fitting, the color was a soft pastel pink mixed with hints of blue. My hands gathered the dress and picked it up as I walked out of the dressing room, a member grabbed me and began plucking pieces of my hair with the curling iron. Why were they making me look so nice? except for the makeup, the makeup was a disgrace towards clowns. As the last few strands of hair were being curled to perfection, Jerome came in the circus tent to find me sitting quietly down in a chair. "My my, look how ravishing you are tonight." He bent down on one knee, grabbed my hand and kissed my fingers softly. YUCK! I decided to keep my cool, even though I was merely on the brink of slapping some sense into this guy. I had to keep it together because it seemed as if I was on his good side... which I could use to my advantage while trying to get both Bruce and I outta here! "You're ready for the show my dear! Let me introduce myself and you can make your grand entrance". I was then left with only the two people holding me back behind the curtain. I hadn't seen Bruce anywhere after we were separated.

"HERE YE- HERE YE- WELCOME TO THE SHOW EVERYONE!" the dreadful voice that belonged to the infamous Jerome Valeska boomed around the carnival from what sounded to be projected from a speaker.

Chants and whistling were echoing

Chants and whistling were echoing. "Now before we start the show I'd like to introduce you to a VERY special someone who should be respected and APPRECIATED throughout this whole cult. If NOT, then you'll just have to see for yourself then. HAHAHA.. Introducing the Lovely, the BEAUTIFUL... OUR BELOVED PRINCESS.... (Y/N) GORDON."

"