Jerome makes a move

Ahhh... My first cheerleading game! I could feel the exhilaration and adrenaline run through my bones.

I sat in the dingy orange bus awaiting the moment we got there.

One of my friends I made, Chelsea, was eagerly expressing to me how cheerleading is the best thing you can choose to do for a sport for your high school experience. We also discussed school teachers, gossip, and conspiracy theories of our favorite celebrities. Then the bus came to a screeching halt. 
Everyone looked around, dazed and confused.

An oil truck came around driving crazily. Who was in there? Were they drunk? I assumed it was a drunk driver and thought nothing of it....
There was a slight knocking on the doors of the bus and then came Jerome Valeska, walking into the bus holding a gun.
Oh my goodness. Are you KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? I actually had my hopes up for this and now it's demolished by this psychopath Jerome.

He walked up and down the aisles, gazing at each and every student. His partners in crime handcuffing everyone on the bus including me.
"Give me a O!" He hollered
Everyone throughout the bus gave a chant nervously
"O!"
"GIVE ME AN H!"
"H!" I could feel the anxiety in everyone's voices... including mine.
Jerome was walking closer to my section...
"GIVE ME AN N"
"N!"
"NOW AN O"
"O!"
"What's that spell?!" He smiled maliciously... I hated that smile.
"OH NOOO!!!" Everyone cried out
He finally made it to my area of the bus...
and guess who came over excitedly?
I buried my face in my arms rested upon the seat.
"Well, well!! I finally found you (Y/N)!!! It took me a bit, but I didn't give up!" He sat down in the empty seat next to me and leaned in so close I could feel him breathing on my skin.
"We're leaving this dump truck- let's move cupcake!"
Cupcake? Where the heck did he-
He grabbed my wrist so tightly I thought he'd  snap my wrist in two. Chelsea whimpered, "(Y/N)!!!" I looked back at her assuringly that I'd be okay... even though that was hard for me to believe.

We walked at a fast pace through each aisle, feeling everyone's eyes upon Jerome and I.
Jerome's hand felt unnaturally hot... perhaps too much adrenaline was running through his body, making him go crazy.

He gave me away to the two men who went with him. "Alrighty boys! Let's get this show on the road! Where's ya lighter?"
The man grabbing a hold of me tossed him a lighter.
"Now.. where's the gasoline?"
They motioned to where the tubes of gasoline were and Jerome's eyes lit up as if he were a kid in a candy store.
I tried loosing my grip from the men but every time I'd move they tighten their grip on my arms.
Jerome bent down to be the same level as I am "Don't worry cupcake- I'll get us out of here alive.. now your friends?? I'm not so sure.."
I blurted "Jerome! You can't do this-"
"Watch me!" He grinned bringing the tube of gasoline with him and spraying it all over the team inside of the bus.

He cackled, jumped off the bus, and grabbed my wrist once again.
"Now I want you to be here standing by me watching me work my magic-"
I barely knocked the lighter out of his hand, trying to spare my team some time.
"Well if you're gonna be like that- might as well give ya to my boys!" He then tossed me back to his aggressive little minions.
"No offense cupcake, we'll discuss this later at my place!"
Oh no. There was no way I'd be taken away!
he tried lighting the gasoline with the lighter
"Well this is embarrassing" he scratched the back of his neck
and continued to attempt to light it.
From the distance I heard sirens,
"Jerome we got company-" one of the boys said
"Don't rush me boys! You know how I get!" He angerly said back
I saw my Uncle Jim and Harvey walk over towards us....
"DROP YOUR WEAPON!"
My uncle Jim watched from a far holding his gun up to us.
Jerome turned around ,
"Ahhh Jimbo- nice to see your face again. Give her to me fellas-"
Jerome motioned to them,
Once again for the millionth time I was thrown to Jerome, locked arm in arm with him.
"Now you see Jimbo- I am deeply in love with your beautiful niece, (Y/N)".
He began to twirl my hair into curls, wrapping each strand in between his fingers.
"I decided if I wanted to get her attention- why not barge into her bus and kidnap her!"
He looked down, I felt his eyes on me. "Just kidding it was a coincidence" he laughed obnoxiously.

"Jerome step away from (Y/N)!"
"Why would I do that?"
Then one of his friends started a fire with the lighter
I felt the heat of the fire on my back, as Jerome grabbed me and ran towards the oil truck.
Uncle Jim ran to the bus and drove it to safety.
Harvey fired bullets at Jerome.
I ducked each bullet by the skin of my teeth, praying I wouldn't get hit.
Jerome pushed me onto the floor as he had pulled me up to the car, "Sorry cupcake, I've gotta run- I'll see ya soon" he winked, closed the door, and drove off into the sunset like the maniac he was.

I lay there on the floor handcuffed, somewhat still terrorized from what happened. Harvey and Jim came running towards me.

"(Y/n)!" Jim shouted
I sat there still and silent as he put in the keys for my handcuffs.
He leaned in for a comforting hug, telling me it was all over and it would be okay.
"Did he hurt you?" He asked worriedly.
"Uh- I-" I looked down and saw my wrists, my wrists and arms were heavily bruised with harsh pigments of red mixed with magenta. It didn't look as bad but hurt like heck.
"Let's take you to Lee- see if he did anything severe. I'm thinking it's nothing too bad- but just for safe measures."
Police scrambled left to right and everywhere trying to get my team members off the bus, as I was escorted to my uncles car by Jim and Harvey.
As I sat down on the plush seat, any movements I made with my arms ached with soreness.
"Uncle Jim?"
"Yes, (y/n)?" He said as he was pulling out of the highway.
"Will you be able to catch Jerome?"
He paused for a few moments.
"I know we can."