Buried Alive

Lee dragged me to her car parked outside, with my uncle over her shoulder. The Tetch Virus gave her some serious strength. It was only a matter of time before the virus took its toll on me. Every waking moment, my head pounded against the rim of my skull, I almost felt like my heart was inside of my head. With my vision somewhat worsening, I saw glimpses of Lee putting Jim into the trunk of her car. I had no strength or willpower whatsoever inside of me to stop what she was doing, so I stood there, watching her play out her 'perfect' crime. "Get in (Y/N)."

"No. You take my uncle out of the trunk or you'll wish you hadn't injected that virus in me." I retorted, stomping my foot into the pavement. As she slowly prowled her way towards my direction from the vehicle, her figure shadowed over me. "Listen to me... I'm not afraid of you. You need to understand that. The person you should be afraid of, is yourself. It's only a matter of time before the virus sets in, and we see the real (y/n) come out." She left me speechless, nearly dumbfounded, who was I really? What exactly would this virus bring out of me? Nothing good I imagine, just seeing what its done to Lee.

For some reason we stopped somewhere, then continued our trip to wherever next she was taking me. I didn't take the time to ask why we stopped or where we were going.. I felt overwhelmingly ill to even think or try to do anything. My eyes couldn't focus on the road ahead of me as I sat there melting into the front seat. A wave of heat flowed through my veins and blood, making me feel feverish. Drips of sweat trickling each crescent on my face. "Almost there. How we feeling? The virus kicking in yet?" Lee smirked at me, giving me devilish eyes. No matter how hard she tried to push my buttons or speed up the process of the virus, I would do my best to not let it get to me. I had to do whatever I could to avoid it from taking over. Eventually we made it to what looked like the GCPD, she opened the car door for me as I was too weak to do anything for myself. Even breathing seemed like a challenge, did she even inject the virus in me? or was it something else?...

OF COURSE, Lee made a BIG entrance along with me by her side, looking like a complete and total mess. Now I was completely drenched in my own sweat, and was burning up like an oven.  Harvey was a little taken back, "Lee?! (Y/N)?!!!" I stared at him, unwillingly giving him puppy dog eyes, inside I felt sick to my stomach. "Lee what happened to (Y/N)?" she nudged me towards Harvey, sending my body to greet the floor. A pool of sweat now splattered on the floor. Gross. All I heard from Lee was a few giggles, "LEE!" Harvey spat out, rushing to me as I lay there on the floor, groaning, "What did you do to her?"

"Well... just gave her a little taste of Gotham." she remarked, then gave a wicked smile. Harvey suddenly put the pieces together as I roughly swallowed what felt like a rock in my throat. "You really did it huh? You injected yourself AND (y/n) with the virus?!" he whispered, squinting his eyes in confusion as to why Lee would choose to do something like this to herself. "Ah, you're like Jim you make it seem like its a bad thing."

"Where is he?" Harvey asked. Now thinking about it, I hadn't seen him since we left the apartment... was he still in the trunk? "He went to see you at your apartment, now we can't get in touch with him." Harvey added with an increase of worry in his tone of voice. "Look at you all worried about your hero. You put him up on the pedestal, forced him to deny his true self. I am going to free Jim and show everyone who he really is-" Lee snickered, "Where the HELL IS HE?!"

She trotted her way over to Harvey and grabbed him by the collar of his coat as her face grew dark with veins, "He's in a coffin.. SIX feet UNDERGROUND." Oh my goodness. SHE PUT MY UNCLE IN A COFFIN AND I HAD NO IDEA. Slowly bringing myself up to my feet, feeling my gut wrench, I felt a compulsion to hit her. "Did you kill him?" Harvey gritted his teeth. My emotions took over and I found myself loosing any and every ounce of control I've ever had inside of me slip away, "I SWEAR IF YOU KILLED MY UNCLE- ". I leaped in the air, throwing my fists out ready to take a full on swing at her face, until of course Harvey and Alfred had to intervene and hold me back. Lee let out a giggle. "Who said anything about killing him?!" She walked past Harvey and then near Alfred as he muttered under his breath, "Bloody hell." Repeating herself, Lee grunted, "I said he's in a COFFIN.He's not dead. Not yet." she blinked lightly a few times, giving me eerie vibes. Lee reached towards her back pocket underneath her coat, the sounds of guns clinking, ready to fire echoed around the room, "Geez! I forgot how jumpy everyone is around here!" Lee panned herself around the room as she showed that the only thing she held in her hand was a walkie talkie.