Baby T-Rex

Val, wearing a white shirt, blue shorts, and brown boots, was at Jurassic World's big clinic, where all the sick Dinosaurs get better. Braedey could use his healing tears but Dale and Wu discovered that Val's healing tears are in dormant, or not in use, because they are advancing and be will get them back in three days.

Braedey patted Spectra's head, calming her down while the vets injected her. Tina was sleeping next to Braedey, she already had her checkup. The Dimetrodon Sisters were having their teeth checked, the dentists made sure that they won't pierce their hands on the Dimetrodon Sisters' teeth. Carly was having her right leg checked over; she accidentally tripped on a log in her paddock. Sara was lounging on the pool; she just got her checkup. Carrie was having her eyes checked, because a teenage girl accidentally set her camera on flash. Dahna, a fully grown Dilophosaurus, was having her bath.

Belinda was resting up from her surgery, she got a Coca-Cola can stuck inside her stomach. No one knows how it got there, but it must've been accidentally dropped by a worker. Polly and Dixie were there too; their wings were covered with bandages, they both crashed landed in the Aviary, because some idiotic teen threw a ball at them.

Mona was having her checkup too. She was in a big pool; there are passage ways to her paddock. The Raptors and Hybrids already had their checkups early because they wanted to play. Ingrid was there to pick up Braedey, as he watches a terrified Monica running away from the vets, who are chasing after her. They were trying to take her injection, but Monica was afraid of shots.

"Monica, it is for your own good!" The vet said, as he and the others tried to block Monica. But, Monica climbed up to the lamp post and stayed there.

"Monica! Don't make us come up there!" The vet warned.

Monica hissed at them, as she clings at the lamp with all her might. Braedey could help, but she has her hands full by keeping the predators calm. Then, one of the vets took out a tranquilliser gun and shoots a dart at Monica. Monica flinched, then she felt sleepy. She fell backwards at the lamp. Luckily, a vet caught her just in time, and gave Monica her shot. Braedey giggled at Monica's silly actions. After all the dinosaurs were patched up, few were taken back to their paddocks while others stayed.

Wu came over to Braedey. "Braedey, I need your help."

"Why?" Braedey asked.

"It's Rexy; she won't come out of her paddock to have her checkup. Tyrone won't even go out either."

"Don't worry Mr. Wu, I'll go talk to them." Braedey95 then gets on Ingrid. Monica stayed at the clinic, because she was fast asleep. As Ingrid ran  towards the T-Rex Kingdom, Braedey went inside. Val walks around the paddock to find the big T-Rex couple. Once he saw Tyrone, she went after him. "Tyrone!" He called.

Tyrone looked down, as Braedey went over to him. Braedey hugged his feathery legs, Tyrone grunts at him. Braedey lets go and looks at Tyrone. "Tyrone, is there something wrong with you and Rexy?" He asked.

Tyrone snorted, before gently picking up Braedey by the back of his shirt with his massive jaws, and carried him somewhere. Val was confused at first, until they reached a nest of logs and leaves. There, Braedey saw Rexy perfectly nested in the nest. As Tyrone puts Braedey down, he went over to Rexy. "Rexy? Are you okay?" Braedey asked, patting Rexy on the head.

Rexy nuzzled Braedey and made an assuring rumble. "Wu told me there is something wrong with you, and I wanted to help." Braedey told her.

Rexy looked at her stomach, then to Braedey. Curious, Braedey went over to Rexy's stomach and placed his ear on Rexy's stomach. His eyes widened, when he heard something inside of Rexy. He lets go and looked at Rexy with wide eyes. "I'm going to tell the others about this right now." He said.