Uncle Owen and Raptor Cousins

Braedey woke up when he heard a ding from the Airplane saying they have landed. He grabs his backpack before going out. He stayed in line seeing many people getting off the airplane, then boarding onto a ferry. As he gave his ticket to the guard, he sits near the window with an old man beside him. "Is this your first time?" the old man asked.

Braedey looks at him and nodded. "Are you going to see the dinosaurs?" he asked.

"I'm going to live there with my Uncle, Sir." Braedey replied politely.

The old man chuckles. "Call me Dale." He said. "Why are you going by yourself? Did your parents allowed it?"

Valentina looked at his raptor necklace. "My Mom and Dad are gone."

Dale looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry to hear that."

Braedey smiles kindly, "It's okay Mr. Dale. My Mom and Dad are good people and God will accept them in his kingdom."

Dale smiles at the little boys kindness and ruffles his beanie hat. Then he saw something. "Oh, look at that."

Braedey followed his gaze and saw a big gate with a sign that said Jurassic World.

"We're here." Dale said with a smile. "By the way what is your name?"

"My name is Braedey Grady Martin, Mr. Dale." Braedey introduced himself kindly with a smile. Dale smiles as the ferry entered the gate.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, at the docks, Owen was there with Barry, holding a sign that said Braedey on it, waiting for his nephew.

"Why am I the one holding the sign?" Barry asked with a grumpy face.

"Hey, rock beats scissors, so I win." Owen replied with a grin.

The two of them had rock, paper, and scissors to see who would hold the sign. Barry lost and Owen won.

Barry rolled his eyes, as the ferry landed and many people came out. Owen and Barry are having a hard time finding Braedey because they didn't know what he looks like.

"Next time Owen, ask the girl, Abigail, to send us the picture of Braedey." Barry grumbled, looking for the ten year old boy.

Owen silently mimicked him in a mocking tone as he searches for his nephew.

Meanwhile, Braedey was walking out of the ferry with Dale. "Well, I should go now: my grandkids are calling me." Dale told him.

Braedey nodded with a smile. "Okay, bye Mr. Dale. It was very nice meeting you." He told him kindly.

Dale smiles as he went to his grandkids, and Braedey was now on the search for his uncle. He notices a dark skinned man with a sign that has his name on it, and a white skinned man looking for someone next to him.