Jurassic Battle and Mother's Love

It was night time at the Raptor paddock until spotlights were open to reveal men getting ready for a battle. Blue and her sisters had cameras on their heads; they didn't like it, but if it's to protect Braedey, they're willing to do it. Ivy, Iris and Ingrid had also cameras on.

Marco was getting ready to fight Mortem and to save many lives. Braedey was able to lead Spinny and Steven to the Raptor paddock. At first, Owen was a bit mad for Wu creating two more hybrids, but he agreed to let them in. All of Braedey's Dino friends, minus Mona, were there to help protect their home. Hoskins was pleased to see an army of Dinosaurs, but they didn't listen to anybody just Braedey.

Braedey was at a van with Zach, Gray and Monica. Claire was talking to the group, Owen walked over to his nephew. "Hey Braedey." He whispered. "Everything is gonna be okay."

Braedey didn't say anything; he only hugged his uncle. "Be careful." He whispered.

Owen nodded, and they let go of the hug. Owen went over to the others, and gets on his motorbike, as the rest got on their vehicles. Owen signalled his Raptors to go, and they run off to the hunt. The others follow; Braedey watches them from the door before hugging Monica.

Claire and her nephews stayed behind, along with Braedey and Monica. They watched Owen and the others head off to the jungle to stop Mortem's plan.

"Your Uncle is a badass." Zach said to Braedey, watching the men leave.

"A what?" Braedey didn't hear what Zach said.

"Nothing." Zach quickly said, since he forgot that he was only eleven years old.

~*~*~

At the beach, Mortem was there, wearing hunter clothes, with hundreds of men with weapons. Mortem was waiting for Marco, and then, he saw Marco coming to them.

"What took you so long?" Mortem demanded.

"Sorry, Sir, but I had to past the guards." Marco replied.

"Very well." Mortem sighed, looking at his men.

Marco didn't see the Spino brothers. "Sir? I thought you said you're bringing the two Hybrids?"

"They're here, but I sent them off to find the child hours ago." Mortem replied.

Marco nodded, and followed him to the base. Marco hoped that Owen and his team can stop this mess. But, Marco was really worried about the Spino brothers; he knew the red one is the deadlier of the two. He saw him beating up his younger sibling, leaving him mentally scarred. Luckily, he was able to give the information to Owen and his team.

Marco was snapped out of his thought when Mortem asked. "So? Do you know what area is the helicopter going to land?"

"Not sure," Marco replied. "Only his uncle knows about it."

"Very well." Mortem sighed. "We're going to split up into groups. Marco, you're going with Brad to take the East side, while the rest take the North, South and West."