Singing with the Dinosaurs

Owen carries a sleeping Braedey in his arms, while Ivy and Iris trotted beside him. They were heading home, when Owen noticed Barry coming their way.

"Owen." Barry whispers. "Claire is calling you to go to the Control room."

"Why?" Owen asked quietly.

"Claire said that Mr. Masrani wants to speak with you in the computer about Braedey, Ivy and Iris." Barry whispered.

Owen nodded. "Alright, but can you take Braedey home along with Ivy and Iris, please?" He whispered.

Barry nodded, as Owen handed Braedey over to Barry. He looks at Ivy and Iris, who were staring at him. "Listen to Barry, alright?"

Ivy and Iris just blinked, before walking over to Barry. The trio went home while Owen went to the control room.

~*~*~

At the Control room, Claire was talking with Mr

At the Control room, Claire was talking with Mr. Masrani in the screen, while everyone works on the security. Then, Owen came in.

"Ah! Owen." Mr. Masrani smiled.

"Hey." Owen greeted. "So... I hear that you want to talk to me."

"Uh, yes, I would like to ask you to come at Jurassic World's Hotel Dining room with your nephew and the new attractions."

"I thought you wanted my nephew?" Owen asked.

"I do, but he needs an adult to accompany him, along with the new attraction."

Owen nodded with a shrug. "Does this mean I have to wear a suit?" he asked.

"Yes." Claire replied. "And don't you dare wear broad shorts, got it?"

Owen sighs. "Fine..."

"Wonderful!" Mr. Masrani smiles. "I will meet you four at Friday, so don't be late."

Owen nodded, as Mr. Masrani turns off his computer. "Well, I should go back home." He said before leaving.

~*~*~

At Owen's bungalow, Barry was outside, sitting on the porch. He put Braedey on bed, with Ivy and Iris sleeping on the floor. Then he saw Owen coming.

"So, what did they want to talk about?" Barry asked.

"Mr. Masrani wants me to come along on Friday night with Braedey and Ivy and Iris." Owen explained.

Barry nodded. "Braedey is in bed along, with Ivy and Iris."

"Thanks, Barry." Owen thanked.

Barry nodded with a smile before leaving, as Owen went inside, he went to Braedey's room.

He opens the door slightly and he saw his little girl sleeping peacefully holding McQueen happily. Ivy and Iris were curled up in to a ball. He went inside before sitting next to Braedey. He looks at his sleeping form with a smile, remembering when he was young his brother, Steven, would tell him made up stories.