New Friends

Next morning, Owen, Braedey, and Hybrids wake up. They all ate their breakfast in the field, watching the herbivores eat the grass. Once they finished, they all went home. As they got home, Owen and Braedey took a bath, except for Ivy and Iris; they licked themselves clean. Once they finished, they put on their clothes. Owen was wearing his usual clothes, while Braedey was wearing a red shirt with black shorts. He puts on his beanie hat, whistle, necklace, a red satchel and scarf before going to the Raptor Paddock.

At the Raptor Paddock, Barry was watching Blue and her sisters eating a cow, which they killed, on top of the rails

At the Raptor Paddock, Barry was watching Blue and her sisters eating a cow, which they killed, on top of the rails. Then, he heard a motorbike parking up. He turns around to see Owen getting off of his motorbike while picking up his nephew. Ivy and Iris went to the gate, as they excitingly waited to enter.

"Alright, alright, hold your horses." Owen told them, holding Braedey in his arms.

Once he opens the gates, the two hybrids entered. They were greeted by the Raptors, and they offered the two a half eaten cow, and they ate it. Owen places Braedey down, and as he enters, Blue trotted over to him and nuzzled her favourite little boy; Blue likes Braedey as a son, along with Ivy and Iris, and she and her sisters will tear anyone apart, limb from limb, if they dare to hurt him.

"Owen, last night, did Braedey make friends with a herbivore?" Barry asked, coming down the rails.

"Yup, all of them." Owen answered. "I'm telling ya, he's a natural with dinosaurs."

"Yeah, I can tell." Barry agreed, looking at Braedey, being nuzzled by Echo and Charlie.

In a few hours, the raptors played with Braedey and the two hybrids in a game of tag. Braedey was getting tired, due to the fact he's not that fast of a runner. Owen carries him to the park with Ivy and Iris trotted by his side.

~*~*~

At the Gyrosphere Valley, Owen was able to sneak past the crowd with the little ones and put them in a four-seat gyrosphere

At the Gyrosphere Valley, Owen was able to sneak past the crowd with the little ones and put them in a four-seat gyrosphere. Then, Owen's cell phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Owen!" Claire's voice was full of worry.

"Claire, is there something wrong?"