New Workers

It was a fine Thursday afternoon. Braedey, wearing a white shirt with a sleeveless button vest, red shorts, long white socks, blue sneakers and his accessories, and Quinn wearing a yellow, short sleeve, T-shirt, brown hiking shorts, brown sneakers and a green jacket tied on her waist, were at their studying room taking down notes on the computer screen. Their teacher is a Volcano scientist name Hailey Green. Monica was taking a nap on the floor. Ivy, Iris, Assassin and Hunter were napping on their paddock. Then there was digital alarm from the computer, saying school is over.

As Braedey and Quinn packed their things and went out followed by Monica, the two girls went to out while waving goodbye to the sleeping Hybrids. Once they did, they were greeted by Ingrid, who was waiting for them. As they got on his back, Ingrid headed to the park. They were told from Nick that the adults were having a meeting, and they need to be there once school was over. As they got to the park, Ingrid went back to Owen's bungalow while Quinn, Braedey, with Monica on his shoulder, headed to the Control Room. They were greeted by many happy people. As they got there, they entered the control room to see all the adults plus Mr. Masrani on the screen.

"Hello." Mr. Masrani smiled.

"Hi." Quinn and Braedey greeted in unison.

"You two are probably wondering why we called you two here." Owen said to his nephew.

The two nodded and Claire explained to them. "Well, you are here to tell you that there are two new workers going to help you in the Hybrid Kingdom."

Quinn and Braedey were surprised; they didn't know there were going to be new workers here.

"Is it a good idea?" Quinn asked.

"Yes," Claire replied. "You two need some extra hands to take care of the hybrids."

"Okay. So who are the workers?" Quinn asked.

The screen shows two teenage girls. One is seventeen and the other is sixteen. The seventeen year old girl has blonde hair that goes to her shoulders, dark blue eyes and fair skin. On the second picture shows a sixteen year old girl, she has light brown hair, green eyes and mocha skin.

"These are the new workers that are going to help you around the park." Mr. Masrani said.

"What are their names?" Braedey asked.

"The girl that with blonde hair and dark blue eyes is name Alexander 'Alex' Winchester and the light brown hair and green eyes is name Sofia Johnson." Claire gave them the names.

"Are we going to pick them up?" Braedey asked.

"No. They will be picked up by two guards." Marco replied.

"Okay, so when we will meet them?" Braedey asked.

"Later at 2:30 pm." Claire told the time.

Nodding, Quinn and Braedey went out, along with Owen and Marco.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, on the ferry, Alex, wearing blue denim jeans and a plain white shirt with a red tip on the end and white tennis shoes, was leaning against the rails of the ferry, watching the water being ripple by the boat. Today, she is going to work at Jurassic World, to get away from her home.