#88 - He Walks In On You Masturbating (Liam) (Dirty)

He Walks In On You Masturbating (Liam)(Dirty)

You had dipped your fingers into your jeans and started rubbing yourself through your already wet underwear. You were having one of those days where all you could think of was the feeling of Liam. You wanted his hands all over your body. You couldn't stop thinking of the feeling of Liam inside you, and it was getting you really worked up.

So now here you were on the couch, your hand in your jeans. You had already started getting wet at just the thought of him. But he wasn't home so you were taking care of it yourself.

You felt like you weren't getting the whole thing with your jeans on, so using your thumbs, you slipped off both your pants and your underwear, exposing your entire lower half. Your fingers immediately went back to the soaking center, rubbing your clit again. You moaned softly, building yourself up before you actually put your fingers in. You were able to drive yourself crazy with your fingers, rubbing the skin around the clit, and flicking the clit with your fingers. You whimpered slightly, moving your fingers up and down the slit. It felt amazing and you were ready to take the next step.

Taking two fingers, you positioned them in front of your opening. Slowly, you slid them in letting out a deep, long moan. You pumped them in and out, picking up the pace every few seconds. You were at the point where you were pounding yourself with your fingers, your legs as wide as they could go. Your mouth was open wide with silent screams. All you could hear was your hand slapping against the sensitive skin.

You heard the front door open and shut, but that didn't matter. You knew it was Liam finally home from work.

"Hey ba- oh..." You heard him and opened your eyes, continuing to move your fingers in small circles over your swollen clit.

"Hey Li," you moaned.

He was in awe. And you could tell he was enjoying it by the growing bulge in his pants. But you didn't stop, in fact, you slid your fingers in again, making him watch.

"I've been thinking about you all day baby."

"R-really?" You could tell he was trying to keep himself calm, but you could see it in his eyes... and his pants, how much your actions were driving him crazy.

"You wanna help?" You bit your lip, trying to hold back a moan. But you didn't have to hold it in much longer, because Liam was on top of you with his jeans unzipped and his member positioned at your entrance. You pulled your fingers out and grabbed your breasts, letting him enter you and give you what you had been craving all day.