#53 Fingering (Dirty)

Harry:

His long fingers run up and down, toying with your clit. You let out breathless moans as Harry rubs his thumb in circles on your sensitive clit, as he plunges his index and middle finger inside of you, pumping, hitting your g-spot over and over again, and making you cry out in pleasure.

Liam:
He takes it slow, slipping one finger in at a time and making a 'come here' motion. You grip the bed sheets as he gently slips another finger in, twisting them slowly and driving you towards the edge. You feel yourself tighten around him, releasing onto his hand, panting hard.

Niall:
He wastes no time sticking two fingers inside of you, rubbing your clit with his other hand at the same time. You squirm around on the bed, begging him to stop because of the intensity of the orgasm. But you love it. Arching your back, he slips in the third finger, twisting and turning, making you cry out in a blissful state.

Zayn:
Violently rubbing your clit, he'll have your whole body twitching in anticipation. All you want is him inside of you, but he won't give that to you. Not just yet. Rubbing your swollen clit, that alone is enough to send you over the edge, cumming right there in a frenzy of moans.

Louis:
You sit on the kitchen counter, your lips attached to his as his fingers go to work on your heated area. They slip inside of you once, coming back out to toy with your wet clit before plunging back in again. His fingers covered in your juices, he rubs all around your heat, making the orgasm come faster than it ever has.

AN: here's a dirty one again 😊 AND LOUIS IS 22 🎉🎊🎈🎊🎉🎈