Four - the others

When the door gets slammed in my face, I don't know how to react. So much emotions cloud over my body, but I don't think I can cry and longer considering I've been doing it for probably over 4 hours now.

I eye the door, thinking of escaping, but I know for a fact that I have no clue where I am. There is miles of road, and if the man finds me, he will probably kill me.

I decide to just head to my room and be safe.

After heading down the hall, there is a yellow colored wooden "R" surrounded by gems and I assume it stands for Ruby.

When I open the door I feel like I am being revealed to a room of sunshine. Everything is yellow.

I look at my room. There are pastel yellow colored walls. And centered in the middle of the wall is a bed with the same yellow colored comforter, two white pillows, and one yellow fluffy pillow.

  Above the bed is a large painting of dandelions. To both the left and right of the bed are white painted doors. To the right of the door on the right is a white vanity with a glowing mirror, and a vase full of dandelions. There are white fairy lights across the whole room. The room looks very...... bright and yellow. 

But the thing that catches my eye the most about the room is the three girls sitting on the bed.

The first thing I notice is their beauty. The girls' faces are all very flawless. They have the brightest smiles I've ever seen, and flawless skin and teeth.

  "Hi Ruby! You're finally here! I am Piper!" speaks the first girl on the bed.

  She has ginger hair, that is cut shorter than her shoulders, which is naturally curled, and pale skin, with rosy cheeks and freckles. She looks skinny, but tall, and she is wearing a red spaghetti strapped dress, with a matching red lipstick.

The other two wave to me with a bright smile.

  "Hi Ruby, I am Spencer" speaks the next. She looks very tall, and muscular. She is very fit. She has a slightly dark tan skin tone, and straight jet black hair that reaches almost her belly button. She is wearing a baby blue spaghetti strapped dress that matches Piper's.

  "Hey Ruby, I am Dreyeh!" Speaks the third. She looks short and skinny. She has a light brown hair, down to her chest area, and it is wavy. Her skin color is neutral, and she is wearing a light pink spaghetti strap just like the others.

  All three of the girls are flawless with pearly white teeth and clean skin.

"You are very pretty Ruby!" Dreyeh smiles at me.

"T.. thanks" I let back a shy smile, and twirl my hair in my finger. Its what I do when I'm nervous.

  "A.. are you going to hurt me?" I ask fearfully.

"Oh dear god no!" Piper gasps.

"Pr..prove it" I tell them. I want to make sure they can be trusted.

Spencer sighs and lifts her dress to reveal her body. I am revealed to thousands of cuts, scrapes and scars on her thighs and stomach, which I can tell she put something on top of them to cover them, maybe foundation. along with a marking on her stomach that reads 'JLP #3'just like mine, but a different number.

"Oh my god" I gasp and fall to the ground shaking, and tears flowing out.

Piper and Dreyeh also lift their dresses to reveal me to all of their marks.

"JLP stands for Justin Lakes's property, Justin is his name. and the numbers stand for which number girl we are to be brought here. I am number 3, Dreyeh is 4, and Piper is 2. The scars are all from us misbehaving."

I shake in fear. These poor girls.

"We are just like you Ruby. We were forced to live here too. If you want to survive, you better be on your best behavior at all times" Spencer continues.

This seems so terrible. The life I am about to live is just a nightmare.

"I don't understand.." I begin. "How can you all still sit here after all of this with smiles on your faces?"

"Oh because we have to!" Piper seems to answer me immediately.

"If we break out of character, or stop being polite and kind for just a second Justin beats us, and punishes us!"

"Thats awful!" Just the thought of this makes me feel disgusted.

"So I am number seven, but there are only 3 of you guys here..." I begin.

"You mean only three of us are left.." Dreyeh's big happy smile turns to a frown.

"Before Ruby there was one girl named Amanda. After 2 months of living here, Justin got bored of her and decided to hang her.... none of us ever met her, except for Ruby for a few days."

"And then there was Grace and Rosa..." After Dreyeh says those names, Spencer immediately cuts her off.

"Grace was my sister... she got taken about a month after me. I was so happy to see her. She met Rosa here who got taken a few days after her. They instantly became best friends and one day tried to escape from this hell together... Justin ended up burying them both alive, and they held hands as they died... Justin made us watch it." Spencer's voice begins to crack and tears form in her eyes.

"Spencer I am so sorry.." I begin.

"Just listen to me Ruby. If you want to survive here, make sure to listen to Justin or else there will be consequences" Piper looks terrified as she says that.

"Justin needs five girls. It always must be five" Piper says.

"But there is 4 in this room" I speak.

"Yes Ruby, meaning he needs another girl. One of which he already has his eyes on. He has been stalking her for two days now. He needs to wait a while before he takes her so he can learn more about her"

"That's terrible"

"Yes Ruby.. absolutely terrible"

[wc 1025]