Three - welcome to the dollhouse

|RUBY|

  The man pushes me on to a bed and ties my hands and feet to the bed with rope.

"Wh... what are you doing?" I begin to worry.

"I am teaching you who is boss" he warns.

The room feels very warm. I wonder why.

He grabs a pair of scissors from the bed side table, and instantly I begin to fear what is coming.

"Why so shaky? I'm not going to hurt you.. yet" he laughs in my face. My eyes begin blurring from the tears forming in them.

  He places the scissors on my green shirt and starts cutting it off my body. As the cold metal glides across my skin, I fear he will cut deep into me. He rips my shirt off leaving me in my white lace bra, partially revealing my breasts.

Then he cuts my black ripped jeans off of my body leaving just my polka dot underwear.

I feel a sign of relief overcome my body  when he places the scissors back, knowing that he isn't going to cut my skin.

He then takes a piece of thick paper, and places it on my stomach. I don't understand why he is doing this, nor what he plans to do.

But after I see a plugged in iron, I begin panicking.

"Wait.. no please don't hurt me! I promise I will be good! I promise I won't misbehave again, just don't put that on me!" I start hyperventilating and screaming, but that's when he takes the sock off of his foot and sticks it in my mouth to muffle my cries.

  "I don't want to hear it Ruby, bad girls deserve a good punishment"

He laughs and places the steaming metal onto my skin. The pain is too much for me to handle. My body begins to try to break through the ropes and somehow leave the bed, but I can't manage.

  While it becomes more and more hot each second, my screams grow louder and louder. I've never felt anything worse in my life.

  It felt like the longest ten seconds of my life before he lifted the iron on my stomach. When he lifts the paper, he doesn't hesitate to grab a knife, and begin digging into the wound.

The knife glides through my skin, adding more pain to the burn. Once he is done, he wipes all the blood away with a wet cloth and I am revealed to a bloody "JLP #7"

  confusion strikes my head as I have no clue what it means and I am not sure if I will find out.

He places the knife down.

"Now that is a gorgeous look on you" he smiles at me.

He lifts his hand and leaves a nice, hard, slap right on top of the mark.

He then finally unties my limbs and grabs a white robe from a closet that appears to have multiple blood stains on it.

"If you listen to me and be a good little Girl, you won't have to experience this again, do you hear me doll?" He asks.

"Y.. yes" I whisper with a hint of fear in my voice.

"Good, your room is second door on the left"

He pushes me out of the room.

"Don't even think about escaping, I will find you"

"Welcome to the dollhouse"

[wc. 559]