chapter 13 - daddy

- please vote !!

claudia// daddy

   not edited :)

  "Oh, it's you."   I say under my breath, placing my forehead against the wall.   Cameron looks at me beneath his long thick lashes, with a grin on his full lips.

"Good morning to you too, Cloudy."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever." I mumble in annoyance. His chocolate brown eyes scan over my body, his grin growing bigger.

"Oh, you pig." I exclaim, pulling my silk robe closer to my body.

"My eyes have a mind of their own, excuse them." He chuckles, lowly. It took a lot within me to walk into the kitchen, but I did it.

I try to ignore his burning gaze on me, making my way to the pantry. I leap for my favorite cereal, Fruity Pebbles.

"I love the way you look in that robe, Clau." A small knot in my throats begins to form. I clutch on my cereal box, digging my nails in it. He places his hand on my waist and leans down to my ear. "I also think," His hot breath hits the nape of my neck, "it would look better on the floor."

Oh jesus take the wheel.

My heart begins to beat wildly against my chest. I move my neck to the side, parting my lips. The pressure of pleasure begins to move up my body.   I quickly turn around, looking into his chocolate brown eyes. 

Cameron takes the cereal box from my grasp with a playful smirk on his face.
He reads the title, "Fruity Pebbles, you like this?"

Did he just play me. I bit the inner of my cheeks, snatching the box from him.

"Yes, I do." I roll my eyes, getting out of the pantry room.

I hate boys.

I open the refrigerator and sigh, "There's no milk."  I groan out loudly, placing my head against the cold fridge. Cameron hops on top of  the counter next to me, staring at me.

He tilts his head, "Are you just going to stand there?"

I remove my head from the fridge and turn around, staring at the wall in front of me.

"No." I murmur underneath my breath. He hums to himself and hops off the counter, making his way out of the kitchen.

I blink in confusion, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the store to buy some milk for you." He twirls his keys in his pointer finger, turning the knob of the front door.

"No don't do that," I reach for his shirt, clutching onto a fistful, "I can do that myself, I don't need you to do it for me."

"I'm trying to do something nice for you, now let go of my shirt, love." The word rolled off his tongue so lovely.

"I'll let you go, only if you let me go with you." I loosen my grip on his shirt, with a huge smile on my face. He looks at me, his lips slowly forming into a smile.