chapter 3 - monday hate my life day

claudia//monday hate my life day

-

"What are you even wearing?" Brandon asks. I groan and rub my eyes. My eyes were killing me, they were begging for sleep, my whole body was, in fact.

"I don't even know. I just had so many things to do last night. Like wash Gio's stupid clothes." He looks at me, up and down.

"It's not too bad, I mean what you are wearing is some what cute. All you need to do is fix that hair honey." I place my finger on his lips.

"Just shush, I know I look like shit and don't say anything about my toes, or I'll kill you." He furrows his brows and looks down at my feet.

"Aw, thanks for informing you had sandals on. I didn't even notice. Oh and fur sandals I see." He says, raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up, I stole them from my mom. Do you think I will get dress coded? Should I braid my hair? Or maybe I should ask Helen, she's good at braiding." I blabber off while we reach our first class.

"Shimmer down, Claudia. Yes, you will be dress coded your boob looks like its about to fall out and you look like you don't have any shorts on under that shirt, plus you have open toed shoes and Mr. Isyler won't let you into his classroom and yes I do think you should let Helen braid your hair."

I raise my brow.

"Okay then." I slide over to my seat which was in the back with Brandon and all of our friends. No I don't sit in the back because I'm cool or whatever. I sit in the back because the window is open and I always feel the cold breeze and the distant voices of people walking by, it just soothes me down.

Everyone arrived and then our teacher.

Mrs. Black. She was a very out going teacher. She let us do anything, that is after we finish our work. Mrs. Black is married to the principal; Mr. Black. Mostly all she does is stare at her phone and smile. I'll admit, their relationship is cute.

"Last night I sent everyone an email of all the topics that we will take an exam over, for next week. This is a huge exam and I need you all to start studying. This exam is a huge part of your grade. You may get your laptops and cellphones out to view the topics and if you don't have a cellphone or a laptop, you can go down to the library. Now get to work."

She sits down and begins looking through ungraded papers, scattered all over her desk. The door opens and there, pop in my friends, that are late, like always.

"What is your excuse of being late this time?" Mrs. Black asks them, as she sits down a paper.

"Well I was in the library of course." Delilah says.

"Really?"

"Yes, we all were. We have a note." Delilah slips a pink note onto her desk. Mrs. Black picks it up and then places it down.

"Alright, go take a seat." Brandon begins laughing and I laugh along with him.

Delilah sits in front of me.

"That note was totally fake." She whispers to me.

Delilah Gigb is my trouble maker, she is too wild and very out going. She may come out to be rude to some people, because she's brutally honest and if you're honest, in this school you are categorized as a bitch. But she is a perfect friend for me, personally. She always knows how to brighten my day.