Storm Fullbuster... 16 years old

Jessica Fernandez... 16 years old

Philip Redfox... 16 years old

Mak, Miranda and Lauren Dreyer... 16 years old

Elsa Fullbuster... 8 years old

Enno Conbolt... 8 years old

Igneel Dragneel... 7 years old

Everard Strauss... 6 years old

Zeref Dragneel... 6 years old

Gale and Lexi Redfox... 5 years old

Sky Conbolt... 5 years old

Elvin Strauss... 4 years old

Layla Dragneel... 4 years old

That's all of them. (A/N:that's a lot of kids man 😵)

So it was the party for the 8 older kids. You remember that all of them were born in the same day right?

So the guild decided to throw them a party. But let's get to the fun part.

"Excuse me" Luke said as he got to the stage "Can I have your attention please?" He said. You could see his worry all over his face.

"What happened Dragneel? You have manners now??" someone yelled from the audience.

"Shut up Storm" Luke answered with annoyance. Storm didn't answered because he knew what Luke was up to. And he needed to shut up for now. Because later on he would surely get beat up from the first-born Dragneel and his father, Natsu.

"Well, anyway" Luke continued "I wanted to thank all of you for what you did today for us" he said motioning to the other teenagers "but I really wanted to ask someone a really important question" he stopped for a moment. He gathered all his courage and yelled "Lauren Dreyer! I really really really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said and everyone stood there looking at him.

"Wait wait." Storm got up to the stage. "Before he gets killed by uncle Laxus I wanna say something" he said and look at Nashi "Nashi Dragneel be my girlfriend"

At that time both Lauren and Nashi were a blushing mess. But who wouldn't? I mean your crush suddenly confesses in front of everyone in your guild, including your and his parents. Everyone would be like that.

And 2 more boys also got on stage.

"Miranda Dreyer, please got out with me" The black haired boy said.

"Jessica Fernandez will you date me?" The blond one said.

Now all 4 girls were astonished. They looked at each other for a moment and after a few seconds, that looked like centuries to the boys, all 4 of then shouted "Yes!" They got up and tried to get close to the stage. But 4 men were there before them.

"Get ready to die boys" yeah... You guessed right... It was the fathers who were going after the boys who just asked out their princesses.

Eventually a big fight was created and everyone in the guild got caught in it.

But what can we say? Fairy tail never changes!!

And that is the end everyone. I'm really sorry for the crappie epilogue but I'm not so good. My grandmother died 3 days ago and Im a mess.

But this isn't a time to get sad. This should be a happy moment. Because "What am I gonna do?" has finally reached its end.

I really wanna thank each and everyone of you who voted and commented in my story. Everyone who was here from the start or just read the story recently.

ARIGATO MINNA!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

After some time I will edit the story and fix all the mistakes. Also I may or may not make something like a sequel. But with the kids... You know... Something like Fairy tail next generation thing... But I'm not sure yet. Please tell me your opinion about this.

Also I was thinking of making a one-shot book not only with anime characters but also with kpop idols. But I'm not sure yet, because I also wanna write a Gale story and a kpop idol x reader story (the idol will be surprise but try and guess it. Hint: he is my ultimate bias). Please tell me what you think!

I really love you guys!! And until I make another story you can go and read my other works, which are "My classmate" and "the princess and her guard" they are both Nalu stories.

I will inform you if I decide to make the sequel thing so don't remove this story from your library ok?

Until the next story
Stacy-sama