CHAPTER 4

Lucy's POV

Several years have past. We all gave birth to beautiful kids who have grown up.

I gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl. The boy's name is Luke and the girl's is Nashi. Luke is older for five seconds. He has inherited my hair and magic, but he has his father's face, attitude and character. On the other band, Nashi has Natsu's hair and magic, but my face and character.

Juvia's kid is a boy, Storm. He is pretty much like his mom but He has his dad's character and magic. That is something really bad because he always fights with Luke.

Erza had a girl. She named her Jessica and for short Jes. She has both requiped and heaven's magic. She has blue hair and a tattoo on her one eye, just like Jellal, But she has Erza's face. About her personality. Well, she can be both Erza and Jellal. It depends on the situation. But she is mostly like her mother.

Levy gave birth to a boy. She named him Philip. He had black long hair, like his dad. And he had his attitude too. And he is really tall for his age. He inherited Gejeel's Dragon slaying magic and the only thing he took from his mom is his face and the love for the books. Poor Levy! She had to deal with a second Gajeel.

Lastly, Mira. Well she had 3 kids. 2 girls and 1 boy. The boy is the first child. His name is Makarov junior. Mira decided to give him the master's name, but we call him junior or Mak (I know. Weird name. But I couldn't came up with something better). He has blond hair but some of his hair are wight too. He is a dragon slayer too, but he has his mother's face and personality. 10 minutes after his birth, the two girls were born. The first girl's name is Miranda. She is just like her mother. She inherited her hair, face and personality. On the other hand, Lauren is a replica of her father. She has his hair, face and personality. However they both have take over magic. Miranda is older for 1 minute.

We can easily say that Mira was the most difficult case of all. We were lucky that we had Porlyusuca, Wendy and Lissana there. Lissana May don't know about medicine but she helped a lot.

All the kids were born on the same day. Now they are all 8 years old. And it's time for us to go back.

The kids grow up with stories about the guild. And also they met Wendy, Lissana, Cana, Kinana, the Master, Evergreen and Elfman. Well yeah! Elfman was the only man besides the Master from the guild that knew about this. But we had to tell him. We are talking about his sister and her kids.

Anyway. Evergreen and Elfman are together now. And so Wendy and Romeo. The both are adults now. 22 if I'm not mistaken. They are a good couple.

From the girls we also learn how the guys are. They all have change. They don't create the chaos they did back then. They told to everyone that it's not the same without us. One time they tried to find us but they had no luck.

Now we are at the gates of the guild. We all wear cloaks. Even the kids. I hold Luke's and Nashi's hands. They are old enough to walk without me holding their hands but this is a special occasion.

We open the guild doors and everybody stops what they are doing to look at us, but they don't know who it is because of the cloaks.

We have agreed that on of the kids would talk so they don't understand us. Junior walk in front and talked.

"We'd like to see your Master" he said. He tried to make them think that he is older than he truly is by changing his voice. But it wasn't a big success.

"What do you want with him?" Laxus spoke. He was looking at his son, but he didn't know it.

"That's none of your business!" Both Luke and Nashi said together, while leaving my hands.