Chapter 18

Lucy's POV

After the reunion my mother told to the Dragons to show us our rooms. We'll, everyone agreed except me. So me and Natsu stayed together with my mother and Igneel.

"So, I'm guessing you are looking for your brother. " my mom looked at her daughter. I nodded and let her finish what she wanted to say. "I'm close... Really close to finding his whereabouts. I know which guild was the one that kidnapped him. And payed a visit to their guilt haul with the dragons. But he wasn't there. The master confessed to me that he run away. But he told me that they had put a lacrama in him and knew where he was."

"when we reached their guild they were about to go take him back. But we stopped them. And we took the device from them that showed were he is" Igneel continued. He took out something from his pocket and gave it to us.

"when did this all happened? " Natsu asked. Someone would expect him to be confused but he was really determined and understood everything.

"Uhmmm... 2 days ago in Earth time. 2 hours ago in Dragon realm time. They told us he had escaped few days ago. We want to go see him but he was in the run. We want him to stop and rest before we go find him."

I looked at the machine after what Igneel told me. In the screen you could see a map that was in a close range. You. Could see the terrain but it had no words that told you where you were. And you weren't able to see where in Fiore it was. On it you could see a red dot. It was still in a place.

This must meant that Justin had stopped moving.

"Natsu... Isn't this...?" I spoke to my fiance. OMG that sounds so good. 😍 LUCY!! FOCUSE!!

"Yeah. It is for sure!" Igneel and Mom looked at us confused but me and Natsu were happy.

Time skip... Natsu's POV

"Guys wake up!!" I'm outside everyone's rooms and yell so they wake up. Igneel showed me where they were staying and luckily their rooms were in the same hallway.

Gray was the one to come out of his room. "Shut it flame brain. What happened?"

"we are going back!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. And in a few seconds every door was opened.

Another time skip... Back to Lucy's POV

Everyone was gathered back to the throne room.

"Stella if something happens then you must contact me immediately. Understood? " my mother told to the celestial dragon.

" Yes, my queen!" Stella answered. Then my mom looked at everyone.

"It's time for me to go back, isn't it?" my mother stopped and smiled for a few seconds. "Form a circle. I want everyone holding hands. Also I want you to be next to your mate our parent. Lucy and Yukino. You two will be with me. I want you to be in the middle to help me cast the sprll"

"are you sure my queen? I'm mean can't you do it on your own?" Yukino said worried.

"of course I can. But it's the first time that i will be teleporting Dragons, dragon slayers and humans all together. There are too many people. The spell can be uneasy if I do it alone.  So I need your help. Plus we need to be extra careful because we have two pregnant women with us. You are lucky that when you did it nothing happened to them" the Queen explained. And after that you could see that Romeo and Gray were a bit tensed up about their women and unborn kids.

Long story sort, everyone formed the circle, just like what mother said. And soon enough Yukino and me were holding hands with my mother and helping her cast the spell.

Before you know it a light surrounded us just like the first time. And soon enough we had left the dragon realm and moved back to earth.

I'm alive!! Please don't kill me!! I'm so sorry for not updating. It's just that life was so good and got overwhelmed. And when I thought that I hadn't updated for a week or so it had already been a month. Soo sorry about it. Please forgive me 🙏

Also sorry for the small chapter. But good things will happen soon enough and I hope you'll like it.

I want to say something reallyyyyyy important so pay attention. At the end of high school I have to take some exams which will allow me to get into university. Those exams are taken almost by everyone in my country. And they are really difficult. And for that reason I have to study for 2 years or even 3 if I want to get a good grade and get into the university I want. I wanna study medicine and the universities about it are some of the top ones. So I need a really good grade. For that reason I think I might delete my wattpad app from my phone next year and I will download it again after I take the exams. Please try to understand me!! I will try checking out my account from time to time but all my stories that aren't finished will be put on hold for those two years. I will try to finish them before that happens but if i won't make it on time I will try to update when I'm on school breaks but it's not a promise.

The reason for telling you this is that I want you to know about it and be prepared for the end of the story. This one will be over for sure by the end of the summer. So yeahhhh

I hope the next chapter will be ready soon...

See ya
Stacy-sama