CHAPTER 2

Lucy's POV

I was at the train station with Natsu. We were going on a mission together. Happy had decided to stay back with Carla and Wendy. It's been 2 days since I found out I'm carrying Natsu's child.

It was my turn to choose a mission so I chose something easy. I didn't want to hurt my self or the baby. There was a monster which was attacking a village and we had to defeat it.

The train was going to be late, therefore I decide to ask Natsu something.

"Hey, Natsu" I call him.

"Yes, Luce" he calls me back.

"What would you do if a girl told you that she is pregnant with your child? I have a friend who got pregnant and doesn't know if she has to tell the father or not" oh god what did I say just now? Seriously Lucy? That was too much obvious.

"Hm...look every man would react different. But in my case I would say that I'm too young to become a father. I don't know what to do and I'm sure that I would be a bad father."

No...no...NO.... What will happen now?

I don't think about it at all. I just turn and run back to the guild. I cry. A lot.

What will happen to my child? Natsu's child. I can't raise it alone.

"Luce! Hey, Luce! What happen? Wait for me" I hear Natsu calling me but I don't stop.

I reach the guild. And I see all the girls. They all look sad. They motion me to go to Master's office. We climb the stairs to the second floor and knock the door.

"Come in!" Master says and Mira opens the door. I enter and close it just in time, because that's when Natsu enters the building.

"Could you please Master make a barrier, so nobody could hear? We want to talk to you about something important" Mira says. Of course. Laxus, Gajeel and Natsu are dragon slayers. They can hear what we are talking about.

Master waves his hand and then motion us to speak.

"You see, you remember what happen on month ago. At the party. Right?" Erza speaks.

"Are you referring in the boys, who got drunk and I asked you to take them home?" We all noded. "What about it?" Master continues.

"Something happen after we left the guild." Levy told him.

"To sum up we got pregnant. All five of us. I got from Natsu." I say

"Jellal is the father of my child" Erza says.

"Gray-sama and Juvia are waiting for a child, too" Juvia says.

"I-I d-do i-it w-with G-Gajeel" Levy whispers but loud enough for Master to hear.

"And I'm carrying your great-grandchild." Mira speaks last. (A/N: I don't know if I write correct the word grey-grandchild)

Master started crying after hearing Mira.

"Mira! Thank you so much! I didn't know I would live enough to see Laxus child. Thank you!" He hugged her and she hugged him back.

"But you see master. There is a problem" Erza says again.

"What problem?" Master ask us.

"They won't accept them..." We say all five together. I look at the ground. I'm ready to cry again. I don't wanna see him. Ever again.