Chapter 22

Narrator's POV

The girls were shopping for the bride's dress. Well... I'm sure everyone can imagine how they were. Every girl looking at the dresses and telling her own opinion. Except Cana. She was drinking alone and laughing at the whole situation. Lucy thought she will go crazy from all the noise they were making. But she was happy.

After some time everyone calmed down, by chatting peacefully. But one of them didn't know what was waiting for for her.

"So tell us, Shura, how did you and Justin met?" Mira asked out of the blue. Of course Shura trusted everyone of them but still. She hadn't got used to all of them just yet.

"Uhmmm..." Shura wasn't sure if she had to answer the question. 

"Yeaaah! Tell us Shura-san" Juvia says filled with curiosity.

"Everyone wanna knows something about you. And Lucy will be happy to learn somethings about her brother's life" Levy reasons out with a smile.

"Are you sure you wanna know? Especially you, Lucy... I mean we didn't meet under the greatest condicions." Shura still relactunt about the whole situation. Nobody answers. Lucy only nods to let her know that everything is ok. 

"Alright then. After he was kidnapped he was locked in a prison. That's where I met him, when we were still kids. The dark guild had taken me away from my family and I was locked up too. We became friends. After some time the dark guild wanting to use Justin's powers. But he said he will agreed to do everything only if I was always by his side, you know...Like his partner. After some years we just fell in love and decided to get married. And we did. That's all there is to it." Shura explained after remembering her bad memories of her childhood. But then she was also filled with the good ones she had with her husband.

"How come you escaped now?" Levy was the one who asked. Lucy was looking at some gowns a few meters away from Shura.

"Well... We've been married for a few years already. Isn't it normal for us to want to start a family? But we didn't want to do it in there. So after some searching while we were on guild's missions we heard about Fairy Tail. And Justin wanted to come here. Something like his conscious wanted him to be here. Now I see why. And so  we escaped. I'm happy I followed him here." she confessed to her new friends with a smile. And everyone almost teared up. 

Lucy felt bad for what both her brother and his sister-in-low had been through. But she was happy that they had found happiness at last. And that's when she found what she was looking for and run to the dressing rooms. 

After she came back all her female friends were looking at her with amazment. 

But now let's take a look at what the boys are doing. Well...since all the girls are out for shopping, someone had to stay and take care of the kids. Don't you think. And everyone thought of it as the perfect opportunity for them to bond with their kids and train them... Or niece and nephew in Justin's case. 

key word: THOUGHT

Because now they are all going berserk. Let's take a closer look, shall we? 

I'm sure that most of you can guess what Natsu, Luke, Gray and Storm are doing. Yep that's right. They are fighting. While Nashi is sitting calming in her uncle's lap. Beside them is Jellal, who has his daughter, Jes, sitting in his own lap. The two men are talking about their magic and staff, while the two girls talk about their own likes.

On the same table sits Gajeel who tries to make a conversation with his own son. But with no success, as Philip reads a book and ignores his father. Lastly, Laxus is sitting at the next next to theirs, while playing some card games with his kids, who forced him to do it. 

"I tell you ice-princess, my son is stronger than yours" Natsu lands a punch on Gray's jaw.

"And I'm telling you that my son is the stronger one among the two of them" Gray punched back. When Gajeel hears that he stops his unsuccessfull tries of making a conversation with Philip and gets in the fight too.

"I don't know which of the two is stronger. But I know that Philip is stronger that both of them." He says with a smirk and punches both of them with his iron dragon's club. And that's when a lightning strikes on all three of them. 

"Shut up already. You are causing me a headache and I can't focuse on the game" Laxus says annoyed "Either way, everyone knows Mak is the strongest of them all" He continues feeling really proud for Mak. 

"Oh yeah? Wanna go, Pikachu?" Natsu says when he is back up. 

Well I don't think I have to write more details. All of you can imagine what happened after that.

HELLO GUYS!!! I missed you so much!! I'm really sorry for the late update but I had my exams so I couldn't help it. My exams ended 2 days ago and yesterday it was my birtday. 

I'M FINALLY 16!!!! 

So I found a chance to update just now. 

How is everyone? I hope good. I'm really good!! 

So yeah... I only have to say that we are reaching the end guys. After this chapter is the wedding and propably and epiloge...But I'm not pretty sure yet. But the next chapter is for sure the epiloge. 

I'll update soon. I promise! 

See ya soon! :* 
Stacy-sama