Chapter 23 (End)

Narrator's POV

It was finally the big day. Natsu and Lucy were both nervous. They didn't know the reason why though.

It was just half an hour before the wedding. Lucy was ready, wearing her gown and with her hair and make up done.

Everyone could see that she was going crazy from her nervousness

Everyone could see that she was going crazy from her nervousness. But one knew what to say to her. But then Nashi went to her.

She held her mother's hand in her own and she kissed her cheek.

"Don't be so nervous mom. There is no reason to worry. I know dad loves you with all his heart." That calmed Lucy a lot. She understood there is no reason for her to worry. "Luke and me also love you, both of you. And this is also a big day for us. Nobody sees their parents getting married to each other everyday" they both giggled at that. "Please mom stop being so nervous and just smile and be happy. And if you are happy then dad is also happy. And that makes also your kids happy"

Lucy was touched by her daughter's words. She was going to cry but then she remembered Mira's hard work on her make-up.

She kissed Nashi on her cheek and then pulled her in her hug. "Thank you baby girl. That really helped me." she said to her daughter.

"Anytime mom" Nashi said and also put her arms around her mother.

"You know Nashi." Lucy started saying "I'm so happy that you and Luke are here with us on this day. I mean I'm happy we had you before we got married and you can be here and share our happiness. I want you to know that daddy and I love you with all our hearts and we would never let anything to happen to you." they both tighten the hug and stayed like that for a few minutes.

But soon it was time to go.

The wedding was held in the guild so everyone put a lot of effort in decorating.

Soon enough the wedding started. And first were the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. First was Erza with Jellal, followed by Mira with Laxus. Then was Levy with Gajeel. After them was Juvia and Gray, who were the maid of honor and the best man.

It was almost time for the bride but before her were the ring boy and the flower girl. Of course they were Luke and Nashi.

Lastly, it was Lucy's turn accompanied by her mother, Layla.

When Lucy led her eyes on Natsu she was mesmerized.

But the same went for Natsu

But the same went for Natsu. He couldn't believe in his eyes. And he couldn't believe that this was his bride.

When Lucy and her mother reached Natsu, Layla gave her daughter's hand in her almost new son-in-law. "Please take good care of her and the twins" she said at him.

Natsu smiled and answered "Always".

After that the ceremony started and in a blink of an eye it came to its end.

When "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" was heard Natsu didn't waste a second and just kissed his new wife and everyone started clapping.

When Natsu and Lucy broke the kiss they both smiled to each other and then look at their guests. Soon the twins got near them and hugged both their parents.

You could clearly see in their eyes and their smiles that this was one of their happiest days in their lives.

AND CUT!!

How are you guys? I'm sorry for being this late and for the small chapter. I just had a lot of things in my mind. I have summer prep school because I have to get ready for this stupid exam I was telling you. But everything is almost over and I have some free time.

But the bad news is I'm leaving for my vacation next week. And guess what I'll be gone for 1 and a half months and I don't have wifi in my summer house.

So I had to update and finish this story before I leave.

So about the story. This is the last chapter. But there is also the epiloge that I will try to write asap.

The pictures that were used above aren't own by me. All rights go to their owners.

Also I wanna thank each and everyone of you for your support in this story. It was the thing that kept me going and going. And look where we are right now.

THANKS A LOT GUYS!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Also if you want you can go and read my other stories, which can be found in my profile.

I will see ya soon
Stacy-sama