CHAPTER 6

Lucy's POV

"Sooo, Lu-chan! Will you tell us what happened yesterday?" Levy came to me. I was sitting at the bar drinking my strawberry milkshake. Mira was with me and the kids were sitting at a table nearby talking.

"W-what do you mean?" I blushed.

"Yeah! I wanna hear that too!" Mira said.

"Me too!" Juvia said. Remember that I said she doesn't talk to third person now. She has change.

"Between you and Natsu" Levy explains

"Nothing really!" I confess. They all look me with something like a death, which means that there would be consequences if I don't say them the truth.

"Ok fine! Last night I haven't any place to sleep. And the kids Where with me. He is their father and has the right to see them after all those years. And he kind of force me to stay at his house." I paused and blushed. "He let the kids sleep at his bed. It is small and only the kids could sleep there. So me and Natsu slept at the couch. And Natsu said to me: 'Will you marry me? I can't wait anymore! And I won't let you leave me like the last time. I want to jump all the middle steps and just be a family. With you. With our kids! Will you marry me?' I was happy... really happy. I want us to be a family. And I want him as my husband and partner in life. He is the only one who I want to be with. I love him. So I said yes."

The girls were listening carefully. Mira from time to time was yelling something like "OMG my OTP is happening" or "I want more Nalu babies" I don't know so don't ask me.

"Enough with me. What happened to you?" I ask them.

"Well, it was something like you. But we had a few problems. Jellal fainted when he find out about Jes. Gajeel picked a fight to see how strong Philip is. And Laxus had a mini heart attack. Gray reacted fine and he took Juvia and Storm out for lunch." Said Mira, while pointing every person she was talking about.

"I wanna know more about the Laxus incident?" I exclaim.

Mira sighted. "Fine. So here is what happened."

Flashback
Mira's POV

We've been at the guild for almost half an hour. Lucy, Natsu, Luke and Nashi had vanished like thin air 10 minutes after we got here. The kids got their marks too.

Junior did it at his upper hand and color blue. Miranda and Lauren do it at their hips. Miranda left and color black and Lauren right color golden. Jes put it at wrist but she wanted 2 colors. Half yellow half white. Philip put it at his back color white. Storm put it at his chest. He wanted to make it pink but got afraid that the others would make fun of him so he chose raven blue.

They all had their cloaks on. Only us the adults have take them of.

I was chatting with my kids about what they'd want to do when I saw Laxus coming closer.

"Kids we are leaving. And whatever happens don't call me mom until I say you can. Understood?" I whispered the last two sentences so low because I didn't want Laxus to find out about it. He must not find that Junior, Lauren and Miranda are his children.

I leave the guild with the kids beside me. I hold the girls hand while Junior is in front of me.

"Mira! Wait!" I hear Laxus calling me.

"Faster" I say to the kids and we start running. But this had no point because Laxus cathced up with us. He was going for my wrist but I stopped him by moving my hand.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I said. I was angry and close to going Satan soul.

"W-what? What have I done to you?" He asked clueless.

"It doesn't matter. Just stay away from us." I said. I turned to leave but he hugged me from behind. He was holding me really tight and I couldn't move.

"No until you tell me what happened!" He exclaimed.

"Mommy!" The kids said scared.

"W-what? Why did they call You-" Laxus couldn't finish what he was saying because Junior punched him on the face. Laxus back off and I run to hug the girls, since I was free again.

"Don't ever touch my mother again or I will hurt you!" Junior didn't stop at the pinched. He said a lighting to Laxus. Since he learnt about his magic he trained by himself and he made some progress. But that wasn't enough to beat Laxus.

"Do you think that you can hurt me with that pathetic lighting of yours? Ha! Who do you think you are? Let's see if you are worthy." Then he send a lighting to Junior but much stronger than the last one.

"JUNIOR!!!" I yelled for my son. After the electroshock Laxus send to my son, Junior fell to his knees.

"I-I'm a-a d-dra-g-gon s-slayer! A-and a p-proud o-one. L-like m-my f-father!" He was shattering due to exhaustion.

Laxus then was hit with realisation. I got up and held my daughters who were hugging me.

"Mira! What is happening here? Who are those kids?" Laxus asked. Well I think it's time to tell him the truth. I leave my daughters and go to see my son's condition. The girls behind me. I sit down and Junior rests with his head on my legs.

"Laxus those are Lauren, Miranda and.... Makarov Junior" I say pointing at them" they are my kids!" He comes closer and kneels in front of me.

"And who is their father?" He asked. "I think you already find out the answer to that." I answer him. He was confused and surprised. "How did that happened?" I can't stand him and his questions. "After the GMG. Do you remember the party?" He nods "then. And I left because you wouldn't accepted them. I raised them. And now they can enter the guild. So I came back"

"Mira I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me? I would have accept them. Mira I am accepting them!!" He paused. At that moment his face was even more surprised than before. "I have 3 kids? Who are 8 years old?" A few seconds later he collapsed. I gave Junior to Lauren and got next to Laxus.

"Laxus! Laxus wake up! Come on! Don't leave me Now!" I was shaking him so he wake up but no result. Miranda was next to me saying "daddy wake up! Please".

"Back off Miranda! I have to use the big guns!" She stand up and step back. Then I turned to Satan Soul and slapped him with all my strength. Then he woke up.

"Oh my God! You scared me! I'm so happy you are alright!" I hugged him and a few moments later I felt the kids hugging us too.

"I love you guys! Lets stay together forever!" Laxus said!

End of flashback
Back to Lucy's POV

"And that's pretty much what happened!" Mira finished talking. Awww! And I thought I wad the only one who was doing perfect.

Hey guys! How are you? Have I told you that I'm working on a new story? No? Then I told you now. I think this is gonna be one of my best works.

Anyway... I will try to update as much as I can because the next weekend I'm going on vacations with no WiFi so I will not be able to update.

Good night! (For me) see ya soon!
Stacy-sama