Epilogue

8 years later

Narrator's POV

It's been 8 years since they came back. And they didn't return alone. They returned along with 8 kids.

Now everyone is having their happily ever after.

The kids are now 16 years old. But not all of them. Yeah... Almost every family had more kids.

Firstly the Dragneels. Few months after their wedding Lucy got pregnant with a boy. They decided to name him Igneel, after Natsu's father. 2 years after the wedding Lucy got pregnant again. It was also a boy, who was named Zeref. I'm sure you can guess why. But Natsu and Lucy didn't stop there. Lucy got pregnant. AGAIN. This time it was a girl, who was named Layla. She was born 2 years after Zeref.

As for the Fullbusters. I'm pretty sure you all remember Juvia getting pregnant. She eventually gave birth to a cute baby girl, who was name Elsa (A/N: It was my sister's idea. So all blame is on her 😂) Soon after the birth the couple got married and after a year Juvia got pregnant again. But she sadly lost her child. And she got devastated by that. Gray and Storm were by her side. Elsa was too young to understand what was going on. Juvia eventually managed to come back. She wasn't that much of her old self but at least she managed. But she didn't want more kids because she was afraid. And Gray respected that.

Jellal eventually proposed to Erza. But let's just say he needed a lot of courage to do it. And a lot of help from his daughter Jes. It took him 2 years to propose. They got married but they decided against of more children. They were happy as they were.

Of course Gajeel got married to Levy. Only that he didn't exactly proposed. He just got one day to the guild and told to Levy "So shrimp, when is our wedding?" in front of everyone. Levy was a blushing mess and Philip hit his father for his idiotic way of proposing. They got married and Levy gave birth to twins. One boy and one girl, who were named Gale and Lexi. They should be around 5 right now.

Last but not least, Mira and Laxus. Of course they got married. But the triplets were enough kids for them so they didn't want more kids.

I'm sure you all remember Wendy getting pregnant from Romeo. She gave birth to a beautiful girl. Romeo let Wendy to decide her name and she chose to call her Enno, who was the name of Romeo's mother. Of course Macao was really touched by this. They got married shortly and after 3 years Wendy got pregnant with a girl again. This time they decided to call her Sky. (Another A/N: about Rowen. Some of you commented that Wendy and Romeo were too young to have a child when they announced Wendy's pregnancy. At the time Wendy and Romeo should be something around 20~21 years old. They were old enough to start their own family if they wished to. I'm telling you this so you won't think that they were 12)

We had more couples at the guild. There was Elfman and Evergreen who got married and had 2 boys. Everard, who was 6 and Elvin, who was 4.

Also, Lisanna and Bixlow got together. They just had their 2nd year wedding anniversary but they weren't still up to having kids. They wanted to have one or two but just not yet.

Cana had something with Bacchus but with Gildarts around it was difficult for them at first. Eventually Cana stood up to her father and told him that she had found the man of her dreams. She got married and now they were together for 3 years with no kids. They didn't think they were ready to be parents yet. They needed more time.

I'm sure there were more but I'm too bored to write about them.

So let's see what happened at the kids' 16th birthday.

But before that I will write the kids and their ages so you won't be confused.

Luke and Nashi Dragneel... 16 years old