Chapter 20: Escaping

Nicki.

"Exit, exit, where the fuck are you?!" I looked around for a door or anything but it was pitch black.

"Onika! Get back here!" Her voice echoed down the hall. I started getting scared all over again.

"Don't panic, Nika. Don't panic. You just gotta find a way to get out of here and tell the first person you see that this bitch is insane." I mumbled to myself while I continued to look for an exit. There was something that looked like a door not to far from where I was standing so that was my only hope for now.

"Nika!" She was right around the corner. I took off running towards the door, not stopping to look back to examine anything. I was almost there until I tripped...over nothing. "Sss, ah shit!" I turned over on my back and inspected my twisted, swollen ankle. Why now?!

"Onika I can see you!" You gotta get up and away from her. I dragged myself up off the ground and limped as fast as I could to the door. I was beyond scared right now. Just knowing how close she was made me wanna jump out of my skin.

"Man Nika don't quit now." I continued to limp and limp until I fell right in front of the door. India wasn't too far from me but I managed to get inside and close the door.

"Open up!" She beat on it. It flew open once and I kicked her in the leg and pushed her back out. I had to find something to lock it. A chair just so happened to be by me. I grabbed it and pushed it under the doorknob while she continued to beat on it and it didn't budge.

"Thank God." I sighed and pulled myself up. There were some stairs and a couple of doors. "I just gotta chance it." I crawled up the first flight of stairs and tried that door. "Damn it, its locked." I groaned. "And the next door isn't for another two flights of stairs. They couldn't have thought to put a fucking elevator up here?"

Boom! I locked over the railing at India, she was carrying a bat and she was sweaty. She should've been wearing that big ass coat.

Cyn.

"Do you wanna come back to my place for drinks?" The girl that I was flirting with blushed and nodded her head. Smirking, I took her hand in mine and led her out of the club. "You're so fucking sexy." I pushed her up against my car and lifted up her dress.

"Quiero hacerte el amor." She moaned. "No no fóllame." I sucked on her neck and she put her hand up my skirt.

"Wait wait I thought we were going back to your place?" She let go and I did the same.

"Here you are." I opened the door for her. Her ass was amazing and so were her tits. I can bet that Nika isn't having as much fun as I am.

Nicki.

"Help! Somebody help!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"Nobody can help you!" She laughed. What the hell? Why do I attract the weirdest women? I was almost there at the last door.

"This one better be fucking open." I tripped again, hurting my already twisted ankle and I pulled my shoulder out of place. "What the fuck?! Why can't I catch a fucking break?!"

"I'm almost there!" She sang. I had to pull it together if I wanted to live. Come on, keep going.

India.

"I've got you!" I jumped out from the corner and I was so sure that I had caught her but she made it through the door. Little does she know, there's a surprise waiting for her.

"Onika!" She was near the edge. No way was she gonna jump. "Baby I'm sorry for threatening and hurting you. Come away from the edge." I pleaded.

"I'd rather jump to my death than go anywhere else with you!" And that's what she did. She jumped and there was a large crash. I could hear people gasping and screaming. I guess that's how this ends. Hm, at least it wasn't me.

Cyn.

"Ay coma mi chocha!" I held her legs open and sucked on her 2nd set of lips. I flicked my tongue against her clit while she pulled at my sheets.

Then my phone started ringing. Why the fuck now? I pulled away but she pushed my head back down. "Por favor, no pares!" I slapped her hand away and wiped my mouth.

I grabbed the phone off the floor and answered. "Hello?"

"Are you in someway related to Onika Maraj? We found that you were the person she contacted from her phone."

"What happened to her?"

"She jumped from the rehabilitation center she was staying at and ended in the hospital. We needed to contact any friends or family members to let you know about her condition."

"How's she doing?"

"Not good. She's slowly slipping away. The doctors say that there's a slim chance to none that she might make it." Oh my God.

"I'll be down there right away. Goodbye." My phone clattered on the floor and my head just dropped. Why would she jump from the roof like that?

"I-is something wrong?" "Why do you ask that?" "You're crying." She was right. I was crying. Here I was trying to run away from my feelings for Nika but I couldn't. I can't.

"I have to go. You can let yourself out." I mumbled rising from the bed.

~~~

How was this chapter? Did Nika really have a choice when it came to jumping off the building? Please go check the new chapter for Perfect Disaster and my new story Mi Amor if you already haven't. Leave feedback for me please. 10+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!