Chapter 10: What Are We?

Cyn is so pretty😍😍

Cyn.

Rolling over, I felt some hair in my face. "Nicki get your hair outta my face please." I mumbled pushing her head away.

"Man stop Cyn." She mumbled and pulled the blanket away from me. I sighed. This why I can't sleep with people. Grumbling, I removed the sheets from my body and I made my way into the bathroom. "Who's house are we in?" I whispered looking around the bathroom.

I don't remember her bathroom looking this way and I know exactly what my bathroom looks like. "Uh baby?!"

"Uhhhhh!!!!!" Of course she was hungover. I'm fucking hungover. I splashed a little water on my face and shook my head quickly.

I noticed the towels on the rack had names on them. Snatching one of them off the rack and examining it closely, my stomach dropped and I stopped breathing.

Robyn R. Fenty

Out of all the people's houses in the neighborhood and we end up in her house?! "Nika get up baby! We gotta go!"

"No Cyn! Leave me alone!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes as I quickly jumped around to put my pants on.

"Come on Onika! You not even at ya house baby!" I pulled my shirt on and slipped my feet into my shoes while she continued to lay there with her mouth wide open. I yanked the sheet from over her body and watched her squirm and cover her eyes from the sunlight that peeked through the curtains.

"Cyn! What the fuck did you do that for?!" I picked up her dress and underwear and tossed it to her.

"Get dressed, we gotta go! Now!" I repeatedly clapped my hands.

"Wait wait! Can you please tell me what's going on?! And who's house is this?"

"Robyn's! Now hurry ya ass up so we can get outta here!" She waved me off and slowly walked into the bathroom. I looked around for my keys and found them under the bed. I also found a couple of other things. Creepy things, like a picture of me and a picture of Nika and some hair that looked like mine.

"What the..?" A car door slammed and I jumped up. "Oh Nika we gotta go now!" I shrieked bursting into the bathroom. She was asleep on the toilet with her dress halfway on. I realized that we really didn't have a lot of time because I heard the door open downstairs.

So I struggled to pick her up and I threw her over my shoulder. I hit her head against the door and knocked a couple of things down but she'll be alright.

Robyn.

"Irreplaceable! So go ahead and get gone!" I sang as I threw my jacket on the couch. What happened last night was fucked up. I almost had a chance with Nicki and Cynthia just had to come along.

"Oops I bet ya thought dat I didn't know, what did ya think I was putting ya out fo'!!" Crash! The hell was that?!

"Who da hell is in mi house?!" I grumbled. I rummaged through my closet for one of my guns and found it in an empty shoe box. I cocked it and made sure the safety was off before slowly going up the stairs.

"Whoeva in here, ya bout to get ya ass blown ta' pieces!" I looked down the hall and didn't see anything. So I went into my room, the lap was knocked over, my tv was knocked on the floor. "What da fuck?!!"

Some of the stuff from under my bed was moved and the window was wide open. Ima get whoever did dis shit.

Cyn.

"Nicki where you park ya car at baby?!" I looked around and all the way down the damn street was the car. Fuck me.

"Cynthia I know ya was in here, bitch!" Right behind me, I could hear the shrill accented voice from none other than Robyn. Why now God? "Get over here!" Bitch sounded like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

To be honest, I was really thinking about dropping Nika and hauling ass since she is the boss and Robyn has a crush on her, she won't think about hurting her but I guess since I love her, I'll try my best to haul my big ass down with Nika down this damn street.

"Cynthia!!!!" She screamed as she ran out the door. I didn't even know I had started running until I noticed I was passing houses and cars. It felt like my whole body was on autopilot. "Getcha ass back here! I'm gonna get ya fa sneakin' into mi house!"

"Nunca se coló en su casa!" I yelled back.

Just at this moment, I just so happened to trip over a rock. And I am so glad that I didn't fall on my pretty ass face. "Mm Cyn what are you doing?!" Nika screamed in my ear. Now she wants to wake up.

"I'm carrying you to safety."

"Then why are we running from Robyn?"

"She's the danger I'm carrying you away from." I replied. She was really getting heavy and the car felt like it was getting farther and farther. "Fuck." I panted.

I stopped to catch my breath and let her off me. "Baby come on we gotta go!" Nika shook me.

"Um I think you gotta carry my big ass." I sighed and tried catching my breath. And all the while I was doing that, Robyn was so damn close, I could feel the force coming from her big ass forehead.

"Cynthia!" I heard her scream once more. I dropped down to my knees and laid my head in my hands.

She snatched the keys from my hands and ran her ass down the damn street to the car. Ain't that a bitch? "I'm gonna kill ya fa breakin' into mi house Cynthia." And believe it or not, she pulled a gun out on me.

I hadn't never been so scared in my life. But I damn sure wasn't gon let her know it. "Got any last words?"

"Cyn get in! Now!" We both turned our heads, which gave me the chance to knock Robyn down and run across the street to get in the car and we took off. "Oh my god, did she have a gun on you?!"

"Yea!" I was struggling to catch my breath. "Let's just please go home. I need to calm down."

Nicki.

"Here. You alright?" I asked handing her a cup of water.

"Yea babe I'm good now. Thanks." I started to feel a little uncomfortable and I shifted in my seat. "What's wrong?"

"You uh you called me babe." I whispered.

"I mean, you are my baby right?"

I shrugged my shoulders and sipped on my tea. I wasn't really sure.

~~~

I finally updated! How was this chapter? Who wants an update for Beautiful Mistake and when do y'all want it? Should delete this story or should I continue? 10+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!