Chapter 18: Stalker

Nicki.

I completely turned the phone off so she wouldn't call or text back.  But I forgot I had to go see her in a couple hours.

"Shit. Why did I have to fuck with that bitch?" I mumbled to myself. My eyes darted towards the clock on the wall. I jumped when I heard a loud ass knock on my door. "Who the fuck...?" I went to peek through the peephole. India was standing there smiling and rocking back and forth.

I sighed heavily and opened the door. "India what do you want?"

"Why aren't you answering my calls? I've called you about a hundred times."

"I think the phone died. You didn't give me a charger for it." She pulled the white charger from her pocket. What the hell?! "Thanks." I forced a smile and threw it on the couch.

"I missed you all day." She jumped into my arms and started planting kisses all over my face and neck. I pushed her away and let her down but she pounced right back on me. "What's wrong? You don't like me anymore?"

"It's exactly that." I replied going to the refrigerator. I took out a grape soda and unscrewed the top before taking a big gulp of it.

"Really? What did I do? Whatever I did, I-I promise I'll fix it. Please just let me-"

"Move India. I got a girlfriend and ion think she'll take me sleeping with you lightly. As a matter of face I think she'll kill me. So you gotta go and cancel our appointment today. I gotta clear my mind."

She sniffed and wiped her nose. Please don't cry. "Fine. But..but can I at least get a kiss goodbye?" She leaned and I put my hand over her mouth.

"No India. Bye." I opened the door and stared at her. Her head dropped and she left. I shut the door behind her. I looked over at the phone and charger on the couch. Maybe I can put this good use.

Cyn.

"That stupid fucking cunt! I know she's lying about something!" I screamed as I paced the kitchen back and forth. I chewed on my manicured nails as so many thoughts raced through my mind.

My phone vibrated in my purse. Who could it be now.

Unknown Number: Baby its Nika. I found this phone in the walls😁. (3:34 PM)

I scrunched up my face at the text. Nika? Really?

Send me a picture if you really Nika. (3:34 PM)

How the hell did she find a phone so fast? What if she didn't find it? What if she stole it or did something for someone to get it? "Stop it Cyn

How the hell did she find a phone so fast? What if she didn't find it? What if she stole it or did something for someone to get it? "Stop it Cyn. You're overthinking again."

*

"I told you about this crazy bitch, India, right?"

"India?" "My counselor. She came in my room talking bout she wanna fix things between us and she tried to fuck me. I was like bitch I don't even know you. You need to leave because I got a sexy ass girlfriend at home waiting on me."

I laughed loudly. "You didn't say that."

"I damn sho' did. Ain't no bitch worth losing you over." I laughed again. "Baby."

"What?"

"Wanna try something?" "Something like what?"

"Phone sex." She whispered. I burst out laughing at her then stopped to realize that she was serious

"I'm I don't know about that. I've never done it."

"There's a first time for everything, right?" She said slyly. This was her way of convincing me. "Take off your pants."

"I'm not wearing any."

"No panties either?"

"Nope." She moaned and grunted lowly.

"Fuck. Touch yourself." I bit my lip and slipped my hand underneath the covers and between my legs, coming into direct contact with my pussy. "You feel that?" Her voice rang through my ear.

"Sí." I moaned. I took my bottom lip between my teeth and snatched the blanket from my body. I was completely naked underneath.

"Baby take two fingers, lick them and slowly push them in that pretty pussy for me."

I did as she told me. "Shit, Onika." I moaned as I pushed two fingers inside me. "Se siente tan bien." I purred.

"That shit sound so sexy, mamí. Tell me, does it feel good?"

"Sí, sí!" I arched my back while I kept fingering myself.

"Fuck I wish I was there with you." "Mm I wish you were here too."

"You cumming baby?"

"Yes!" I breathed. "Take your fingers out, now." My legs started to shake as I removed my fingers. My stomach tightened as I struggled not to cum.

"Get your vibrator, I know you have one."  I put her on speakerphone and laid the phone next to me before bending down into my bottom drawer and grabbed the purple vibrator. "I'm sure you know what to do."

I clicked the button and it started vibrating in my hand. "I don't hear you moaning." She sang. Spreading my legs, I placed the vibrator on my clit and soon felt the soothing sensation of the vibration.

"Oooh m-my god! Nika! Fuck!" I squirmed but still kept myself from climaxing.

"You're cumming baby?"

"Mm YESSSS!!!!"

"I want you to-" "Nika?" I looked over at my screen and my mama was calling me. Fuck! I answered and tossed my hair to the other side of me.

"What, mama?"

"Don't take that tone with me, little girl. I will get my chancla and show up at your front door. I don't care how old you are."

I was just about to cum.

Nicki.

Hm she hung up on me. That sucks. I threw the phone down and pulled my shirt back on. Knock, knock.

I am not going through this shit again. I didn't bother to look through the peephole. I just opened the door and somebody threw something over my head and I fell to the ground.

~~~

Sorry for making you guys wait. Hope you liked the chapter. What you think happened to Nicki? Comment for me. 10+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!